Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Future Pinball BAM w/ HS

Frosty

Wanting to update my future pinball setup to use the new zedpinball physics. Is it as simple as pointing the hl module to the BAM fp launcher? Wanting to know what Ill be getting into from someone who's done this already...

Ok, so here is what I did. Probably not needed, but it's the way I do all these alternative setups.

Create a new GLOBAL emulator and called it "Future Pinball-BAM".

Pointed it to FPLoader.exe

and Use the standard Future Pinball module.

That way I can easily switch back and forth. Also allows you to still use Future Pinball as an alternate emulator for some games. ;)

Thanks,

Ron

And has anyone tried using Wiimotes or a camera with Bam? I was going to try, but have not had time. Some of those youtube vids look pretty cool.

I bought a Kinect to use on my vpin build. I wasn't that impressed with it so sold it. The effect is impressive for the first 10 minutes and then it just becomes a pointless gimmick.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you talking about the tables loading screen? If so I believe you can't remove that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I'm referring to the future pinball splash that pops up for like a second or two. Does your bam setup show it?

Archived