Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

функция случайного выбора

kop9000

Уважаемый разработчик. Сделайте пожалуйся хотя бы для меня патч в который будет добавлена функция случайного выбора. Я знаю что в hyperspin есть случайная прокрутка. но хотелось бы чтоб не только крутилась и останавливалась но и выбирала устройства. а тесть типо демо режим но без запуска игры. вот пример

вот он 3 секунды стоит на выборе устройств. потом крутится 4 секунды и останавливается на случайном устройстве. так может повторится несколько раз. затем он входит в это устройство сам и начинается крутится и выбирать игру. и так несколько раз. а потом он возвращается обратно к выбору устройству. и так продолжается несколько раз пока ты не остановишь это

Translated

Dear developer. Make perhaps at least for me a patch to add the function of random selection. I know that in a random hyperspin scrolling. but I would like to not only cool and stopped and select a device. and father-in-Tipo demo mode but without the start of the game. Here's an example that's worth it for 3 seconds on the choice of devices. then turns 4 seconds and stops at random device. so can be repeated several times. then it enters into the device itself and starts spinning and select a game. and so several times. and then he comes back to the choice of the device. and so it goes a few times until you stop it

Translated

Dear developer. Make perhaps at least for me a patch to add the function of random selection. I know that in a random hyperspin scrolling. but I would like to not only cool and stopped and select a device. and father-in-Tipo demo mode but without the start of the game. Here's an example that's worth it for 3 seconds on the choice of devices. then turns 4 seconds and stops at random device. so can be repeated several times. then it enters into the device itself and starts spinning and select a game. and so several times. and then he comes back to the choice of the device. and so it goes a few times until you stop it

advay!

Уважаемый разработчик. Сделайте пожалуйся хотя бы для меня патч в который будет добавлена функция случайного выбора. Я знаю что в hyperspin есть случайная прокрутка. но хотелось бы чтоб не только крутилась и останавливалась но и выбирала устройства. а тесть типо демо режим но без запуска игры. вот пример

вот он 3 секунды стоит на выборе устройств. потом крутится 4 секунды и останавливается на случайном устройстве. так может повторится несколько раз. затем он входит в это устройство сам и начинается крутится и выбирать игру. и так несколько раз. а потом он возвращается обратно к выбору устройству. и так продолжается несколько раз пока ты не остановишь это

use joytokey don't use joystick setup in hyperhq setup keyboard! joystick tends to stuff around and has horrible delays when running hyperspin.exe

get it here: http://joytokey.net/en/download

использовать JoyToKey не использовать настройки джойстика в hyperhq настройки клавиатуры! джойстик , как правило, вещи вокруг и имеет ужасные задержки при запуске hyperspin.exe

получить его здесь : http://joytokey.net/en/download

or just turn off hyperspin in hyperhq load hyperlauncher with hyperhq + - 2x3 + 10% =spin that bitch baby! and turn it off at switch. or pull cord at wall socket.

use joytokey don't use joystick setup in hyperhq setup keyboard! Joystick tends to stuff around and has horrible delays when running hyperspin.exe

get it here: http://joytokey.net/en/download

использовать joytokey не использовать настройки джойстика в hyperhq настройки клавиатуры! джойстик , как правило, вещи вокруг и имеет ужасные задержки при запуске hyperspin.exe

получить его здесь : http://joytokey.net/en/download

or just turn off hyperspin in hyperhq load hyperlauncher with hyperhq + - 2x3 + 10% =spin that bitch baby! And turn it off at switch. Or pull cord at wall socket.

вы меня не поняли. я хочу чтобы была функция чтобы оно само входило выбранное устройство например в nes и выбирала игру. а через некоторое время выходила из выбора игр и выбирала систему. и так далее

вы меня не поняли. я хочу чтобы была функция чтобы оно само входило выбранное устройство например в nes и выбирала игру. а через некоторое время выходила из выбора игр и выбирала систему. и так далее

You have not understood me. I want that there was a function that it entered the chosen arrangement for example in nes and chose game. And after a while left a choice of games and chose system. And so on

I want that there was too mate!:beerglass:

Archived