Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Problems setting up two xbox 360 Controllers

ChrisKant

Hi everyone,

my Hyperspin Setup works great with one xbox 360 Controller - thanks for so many advice from the hyperspin and hyperlaunch community.

After a few months I start thinking of making my HTPC ready for 2-Player Games just because the good old Beat'em Ups needs player vs player sessions.

First of all - it should not be as easy as it may read like with buying a seconds xbox360 wireless controller and setting it up in hyperlaunch via xpadder. there are many problems I couldn't solve yet. Hopefully the community has some more advice for me. I did read https://sites.google.com/site/hyperlaunch2/home/features/keymapper but this didn't helped me.

Problem

No1: how can I set up the controller to assign that Controller 1 is always and the other would always be controller 2. the newer controller always get the First Controller Spot while I am booting up system - and I have no idea why or how to chance it :vollkommenauf:

No2: I understand that one controller spot is number 1, then there are 4 controller spots for the mayflash dolphin bar and then the Spot 6 is for the second controller. In those case I have to configure in xpadder a p1 (= controller 1) and a p6 (= controller 2) profile, haven't I? Hyperlaunch only load one profile in xpadder and leave the other one (controller 1) blank.

I could not find any yt videos or other threads here... that helped in those case of problems.

how did you guys set up two xbox 360 controllers on your hyperspins????

you can a sign specific controllers to each system

right now you have a default controller 1 (xbox controller) for all your systems.

you can select the dolphin bar as your default controller

Hyperlaunch --> select a system --> Settings tab --> Main Menu Settings (Sub tab)

under preferred controller --> you can select the Dolphin Bar as your default controller

make sure to create a system specific xpadder profile for the system where you wan't to primarily use the dolphin bar.

thanks for this tip, sadly this not solve my problems at all.

I cannot assign the Xbox 360 Controllers to the right order - I guess it has to configure directly in windows, but where?

and even with your tip there is still a straight order that will not chance the used Ports in Hyperlaunch :help:

I put a picture to this post, maybe this will help understand my problem.

post-130952-142870672898_thumb.png

and I want to have the xbox 360 Controller as port 1 and port 2.

update: also have problem that the profiles will not load as needed. start HS and nothin happened. and when I have luck with one profile than the profile for the seconds x360 controller is not loaded (as usual)...

I will loose my mind before finishing one System Set (trying NES so far)

I de-install the drivers from the controller and the mayflash bar and install it back - afterwards I also switch the XPADDER profiles... so I config the original first controller (which is in xpadder the second one) with the layout for the first controller ans vice versa....

bit this works... but is a complicated work-around

thanks to all for your help :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Chriskant, i am having a similar issue to you, the only difference is i'm using PS3 controllers instead. When i had one controller connected wverything worked fine in HyperSpin. Since i connected my second PS3 controller, HyperSpin wont work anymore with the either controller. I'm also using Joytokey, have you figured it out with this issue? 

• 2 years later...

Archived