Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

AimTrak question

thomas3120

Top center seem to be the best placement. Can you temporarily put the sensor above or below the monitor to see what works best for you?

Haven't received in mail yet. But will try different positions. I've already been messing around with dolphin, wiimote & wii sensor...(which is similar to aimtrak?)

Seems like I read somewhere you could 'seperate' the sensor and mount on each side of monitor...could be mistaken though.

t

Haven't received in mail yet. But will try different positions. I've already been messing around with dolphin, wiimote & wii sensor...(which is similar to aimtrak?)

Seems like I read somewhere you could 'seperate' the sensor and mount on each side of monitor...could be mistaken though.

t

Top centre [emoji106]

Yes, Top Center. Only one sensor bar even if you have multiple guns. I have a homemade cabinet and it is installed right over the screen. I have a bezel plexiglass painted black on one side and I had to scratch off the paint to make a rectangular window to let Infra-Red pass.

post-112222-142870680398_thumb.jpg

post-112222-142870680394_thumb.jpg

post-112222-142870680395_thumb.jpg

post-112222-142870680397_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2015 at 4:12 PM, Drakin said:

Thomas3120 did you get your stuff yet

I've been waiting since 2015 to see if you were going to answer this and let us know if it worked below the screen.  I wanted to buy one back in 2015, but am still waiting on this answer before I make that decision.

Archived