Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Paradise Arcade Shop

Spektre99

I had issues with them also many months ago. I ordered some parts and they did not send everything. They responded to the first email then stopped. Which is too bad, because they have the flipper buttons I am looking at (per my thread of yesterday) and I don't know where else to get that type.

I normally order from these guys unless l need a product that they do not sell. They are quite stellar in my book.

They were very friendly. If I recall, they typically post a notice on their site when they won't be around for a while.

There are many positive reviews about their online store if you check out the BYOAC forums.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I received my order in a timely manner but....When I got my credit card statement I was billed 3 times. I messaged them (Susan) to see that it would be corrected, but of course now I get no response.

I put in an order over the weekend. It got kind of messed up. Susan promptly responded via email. She said they are re-doing their website and having some issues. We got everything sorted out and the order is on its way. Stay tuned....

Archived