Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Introducing VPUniverse - A new dimension in pinball simulation.

Dazz

15_logo_newt.png

We'd like to take a second and inform everyone of the new site that we have been working on called VPUniverse.com. VPU is a new virtual pinball community that is dedicated to the continuation and furthering of the digital pinball hobby. VPU is working hard to provide a healthy atmosphere for development of new technology, coding/scripting and table creation. At the same time we want to provide the end users a new outlet for their digital pinball needs. We have gained the support of several major table authors, artists, coders and hardware developers as well as encouraging new and upcoming table creators. We have many ideas that we believe will change the direction that this hobby has been going in. Please take a few minutes to swing by, download newly released tables, join in the discussions and help make this community.

VPU Community Features:

Individual sections for Visual Pinball/Future Pinball News and Files

Downloads - Find tables and support files (ROM, Media Pack, Video, B2S) all on the same download page!

Forums

Crews/Groups for project collaboration

Classifieds for Buy/Sell/Trade

Tutorials

Member Photo Gallery

Member Blogs

Online Video Chat

Private Instant Messaging

Best regards,

Dazz

HyperSpin & VPU Admin

post-2-142870583871_thumb.png

looks good, much cleaner and easier to find things. I see your DL selection is a little low, are you planning on just having new tables that are released so that its cleaner or are you still trying to define a naming convection before a mass of tables are uploaded? If we have sets do you want us users to upload them to help so that you don't have to do all the work alone with your staff? How can we help your community thrive?

• 2 months later...

headbanging_and_rock_fist_smiley_emoticon.gifhttp://vpuniverse.com/index.php/index.html Enjoying the site dazz it kicks ass.....bout time there was another site besides the evil VPF site...shitload of hi rez DB2S backglasses and loads of cool apps..Tables only found there Hi rez P1 tables

for cab guys ...... and not restricted like VPF..You guys have alot of great idears over there, that vpf is not dealing with ..bout time Thanks Dazz....Good luck Man.....MY NEW # 1 SITE FOR VP RELATED SHIT MAN....

• 4 months later...

I just found this site and I'm appreciating how it's community driven and not like a Dictatorship as a few sites are unfortunately that way.

Dazz, you did so much for VPF site and I know for a fact many people only found that site because of the incredible work you do for this site and HS among other places.

Getting banned off a site is not fun and I was sorry to read that it happened to you. I've been there are done that a few times around and it's a real shame especially when you've done nothing wrong and it's not even your fault.

I wish you success with the not so new site anymore and things are looking really good over there :)

Keep up the great and awesome work as you have always done :D

• 6 months later...
  • Dazz unpinned this topic

Archived