Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Goldentee settings mame 162

ninja2bceen

If you're trying to run using the command line, use this (your path will be different):

C:\MAME\mame64 gtfore06

Of course that means (at the very least) you have to have the CHD and the iteagle.zip rom in your Mame\roms folder.

moved it to false and i still get the error message. -.-

If you haven't updated your MAME.ahk to the latest, I suggest you do so.  I was using one that was for .15x for a while, but it stopped working correctly with MAME .161 (I think).  Bottom line is you need to use the latest module for MAME.

Also, I made a dummy ROM file for gtfore06 so I can still have ROMs Only checked in HyperHQ.

Also, I made a dummy ROM file for gtfore06 so I can still have ROMs Only checked in HyperHQ.

Can you explain how you did this or even share it? I know sharing of ROMs is not allowed but this is not a real ROM it sounds more like a place holder of sorts.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you explain how you did this or even share it? I know sharing of ROMs is not allowed but this is not a real ROM it sounds more like a place holder of sorts.

Thanks

I'll update this thread with that info later tonight when I get home to my arcade cabinet.  Essentially, I think all I did was take gtfore03.7z and rename to gtfore06.7z.  I can't remember what I did inside, so let me get back to you.

Ok I just updated to rlauncher. I tried to run mame after all the updates and now it says that I have enabled cheats however it can't find and xml or zip cheat files as an error. Cheats work fine in jumpstiles 162 mame ui version in general. Why would hyperspin be looking at that path anyway? Any suggestions? This is for all mame games btw

• 1 month later...

Having a similar issue.  I can get all the fore games to work with mameui but not with hyperspin and mame.  Since gtfore05 is actually within iteagle.zip if I name the wheel png and theme  to gtfore it doesn't even show up in the mame list.  But if I rename both the theme and png file to iteagle it will open but doesn't seem to connect to the chd file.  All the new gt fore games are a part of iteagle.zip so how to I do I separate them within hyperspin?

• 2 months later...

FWIW.  I have an i5 650, 16GB RAM, low-end video card.  I tried a ton of the settings and could get it playable with 168 MAME32 but couldn't get past the audio stutter.  It was a fresh build so I moved on to some other games NFL Blitz 2000 and was having the same issues.  Switched to MAME64 and I can run it Low or Medium.  Not stutter on Low, occasionally on Medium.  I also utilized the "-samplerate 11025" parameter.

Now if only I can figure out why my Tankstick Trackball keeps going unresponsive occasionally and sometimes doesn't come back until I unplug/plug it.

• 4 months later...

Archived