Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

JoyToKey - Close on Exit???

sennerz

Hi all,

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how to get JoyToKey to close when I exit HyperSpin??

I have it opening with Hyperspin, but it remains open when I exit. Then when I open HS again, my controller no longer works because JoyToKey remained open!

This is the last little step in my HS build and it's annoying the hell out of me!! lol

Thanks

Andy

Oh? What did you do please? I got mine set up same way and just close it in task tray when I close hyperspin. Getting auto close was on my list of things to do but I got distracted doing the more fun things. So if there an easy way please share and I'll get it done sooner.

Cheers :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

I had the same problem using Antimicro. What worked for me was to create a .BAT file which kills the process. Just point to the batch file instead of the executable.

So for me, the .BAT file looks like this: taskkill /IM antimicro.exe

Just replace antimicro.exe with your JoyToKey.exe

Your solution is working great, bma1984. Kudos!!!

To whom it may concern....set startup program in HyperHQ and point to your JoytoKey.exe.

If you experience the same problem when closingdown HyperSpin (i.e. joytokey doesn't close down with HyperSpin and keeps being visible in taskbar).

Set the newly created exit.bat in HyperHQ as the exitprogram.

I had the same problem using Antimicro. What worked for me was to create a .BAT file which kills the process. Just point to the batch file instead of the executable.

So for me, the .BAT file looks like this: taskkill /IM antimicro.exe

Just replace antimicro.exe with your JoyToKey.exe

Works like a charm. Cheers!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

JTK staying loaded all the time is fine... simply do not start JTK within HQ so HS wont call for it every time HS starts.

The simplest way to do this is to put a shortcut to JTK in your windows startup folder. It will load on boot and stay on... exit and start HS as many times as you wish.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Tip if anyone goes this route:

Create a totally blank "DEFAULT" profile that will be used when windows starts (HS uses "enter" and "esc" which can open/close all kinds of windows programs so best to do this!)

jtk-default.PNG.7f8c046feff71f02a74df31ffa82644d.PNG

Then under "Settings" --> "Associate profiles with applications" make sure the path to HS.exe is set (program can capture app but best to copy paste path in I think) and the default profile is set to the DEFAULT one you created.

jtk-hs.PNG.468c9bd8733c192f598f28e5728a9ca6.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi all mine will not close at all and my neatmouse so when i try and play certain games it shuts them down and goes back to hyperspin anyway i can fix this?
What exactly are you asking here? As stated above, JTK does NOT ever have to close. And what is a neatmouse?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Archived