Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

The ultimate system list for HS?

strawdog

I've currently got 40 systems configured for HS but I'm getting greedy/obsessed.

Can you guys share here your system lists?

I thought it would be cool for us to compare what we have and share some rare systems some of us may not know about?

That's a daaangerous game, my friend. I did this and my only advice is to make sure you're still having fun with it. Completing them all can burn you out. Don't expect to ever finish and treat it like a hobby. It will reward you then.

I only add systems that have wheel art available. For those systems with only partial wheel art, I only add the corresponding games and leave the other ones out.

At the end of the day, I like my setup to look good. If you go crazy, it will all look like a huge mess, just like the hyperspin hard drives those idiots sell online.

haha i did some stupid late nights for months on end early this year, i then transferred the hard drives to my cabinet pc, realised i had to reconfig all the keys to ipac2, reconfig all the emus to the new gfx card etc - i had to walk away for a few weeks so i didnt lose my sh*t

I'm gonna have to transfer everything to my new PC I ordered when it gets here in a couple weeks. Going from playing some N64 & PSX on my laptop/tablet to full blown 1080p stereoscopic gaming PC lol so I'm sure I'll be in the same boat somewhat. I can't stop myself though, it's honestly like an addiction.

I thank god I don't have to deal with ipacs and stuff though. I went with a console build instead of a cabinet. The only controllers I have are Sega Saturn (for 2D) and Xbox One (for 3D) and Xpadder takes care of all of that for me. Well, plus the keyboard and mouse for the occasional PC game (like Diablo) That I just can't map to a controller.

Archived