Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Zen Pinball FX2 HyperPin Videos and Snaps released at EmuMovies

Circo

Thank you for this!.

Can I request a generic system intro video to use until we can start individual tables from the hyperpin wheel, maybe a pinballfx splash screen?.

I am told people are launching them individually using AHKs

Sorry, just spotted this, PinballX has a loader for pinballFX2 that starts individual tables by auto navigating the menu whilst hiding it - if that makes sense.

I did make a loader for it but it doesn't hide the menu, I didn't want it to either. You will still see all M$ & zen splash screen and see it navigate. Last time I checked something had been changed in PinX and bombs back out to pinx menu. I do need to sort it out but I actually don't play these tables enough to bother doing it again, for me they aren't very playable. Too easy & take too long. Good gfx and whatnot but it's not pinball as we know it.

This contains all the keystrokes to navigate, could be added with hyperpin. Might save some of you some time.

http://pastebin.com/WXWB66pt

I was hoping to have the tables launch individually with their own videos from inside hyperpin, what I've read here and on the vp forum it all sounds a bit too hacky (is that a word) for me. I'll just add it to HS as a PC game, much cleaner :)

I was hoping to have the tables launch individually with their own videos from inside hyperpin, what I've read here and on the vp forum it all sounds a bit too hacky (is that a word) for me. I'll just add it to HS as a PC game, much cleaner :)

Well, this is exactly what it does. I get to choose the table from frontend with videos, backglasses, instructions, flyer. It saves you navigating through menus yourself and for people that can't use arrow keys on cab.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spent a couple hours last night creating a proper method to do this in module form and it works great:

This can, of course, be adopted into FPLaunch as their current method can't do specific tables.

post-4446-14287061563_thumb.jpg

Yep I agree... A tuto will be apreciate ;)

Sorry just spotted this, the video posted earlier is actually an old one of mine.

Sircheddar has posted info for running this in the fplaunch thread over at vpforums and I believe he links to it in blurs thread too.

The reason I made that vid was to demo using Ledblinky for some lighting effects.

Its now not relevant with djvj`s work but I still have that fplaunch file somewhere.

I have though now moved away from hyperpin for pinballx (sorry) that can in itself already load individual tables from the main wheel, with additional support added for Pinball arcade, mame and others.

If its of interest info on loading separate tables from a stand-alone set of individual AHK`s can be found Here that I made for a different front end.

Archived