Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Dedicated Ghouls'n Ghosts'n Goblins wheel. COMPLETE & AVAILABLE!

Metalzoic

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, bremus1978 said:

I hope it would suit your taste. Thanks

I like the chaotic nature of it. Which is how my entire setup is... even the cab art I made with the 110 games represented in comic-styled panels.

Maybe I'll make a borderless version myself sometime.

• 3 months later...

Letting you guys know that Ghosts 'n Demons was updated to 1.7.7 just a few hours ago.

Also Ghouls 'n Ghosts Remix seems to crash RocketLauncher when you exit it after the Windows Creators update... can anyone confirm?

really coool metalzoic i love the goblins series too

if i want to set it up all i need is in the ftp? coool i will update my ghost and demons

and spend some money to the guy hope he make another one of this games 

9 hours ago, agent47 said:

I just downloaded the game and gave it a go. RL doesn't crash for me, but RL remains open after exiting via the in game menu option. I ran the game directly (outside RL) and confirmed that after exiting via the in game option the game.exe process is still running which is why RL didn't close. I set the ExitMethod to Process Close Application and it seems to be closing properly now.

I guess I should have said it hangs rather than crashes. Pretty sure I tried the close process as Application (and as alt-F4) too but it still hung. I'll give it another look. Thanks for confirming for me.

5 hours ago, jcm9800 said:

really coool metalzoic i love the goblins series too

if i want to set it up all i need is in the ftp? coool i will update my ghost and demons

and spend some money to the guy hope he make another one of this games 

Everything but the games themselves. All the fades, loading screens, letters, loading animation, themes, videos, database etc... are all there. 

Everything except the games themselves so you will need to setup the emulators and roms.iso's, then combine them into a single wheel system yourself. I named my system GNGNGNG

Do you need to be a contributing member at emumovies to access the ftp? Would love to get my hands on this, looking awesome.

You ha e to be a paid member there yes. I used to keep them on a one drive, but ran out of space.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, papidios said:

Hello, it is a work of art, your work, my friend, I would like to know if it is possible for me to share this beautiful pack of Ghouls'n Ghosts'n Goblins, I will be very grateful, greetings from Mexico

Thanks,

I'd prefer if you just direct people to emumovies to get it.

Archived