Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Dedicated Ghouls'n Ghosts'n Goblins wheel. COMPLETE & AVAILABLE!

Metalzoic

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if I get some time this coming weekend I'll try to figure out if bezels even work for PS2/PSX games and if so I'll whip out a few final bezels. Update the background to the GBA Super Ghouls'n Ghosts theme, clean up a couple other little things and I believe this project will be done.

Once it's truly complete I just won't upload it here. Instead I'll zip it all up (Themes, Bezels, Database, Wheels, Fade files etc...) and put it on my OneDrive to download.

Looking forward to that even if it's 16:9. I might have a go at editing the themes.

Yeah, just load up Hypertheme, plug in a theme you already have and play around with it. It's fairly easy to pick up.

You'll also need a program to play with the art. I just use 10 year old version of Photoshop Elements I picked up at Best Buy once.

I know how to make themes, i've made a bunch, i have never dealt with 16:9 -> 4:3 conversion before though.

Ah, well with mine I design them at 1366x768 then squish them to 1024x768 so they work in HS. So I suppose you could re-size them to 1366 wide (or stretch the width to 133% in something like Fotosizer) to get everything back to the correct proportions, then resize the Artwork layers to suit from there...

Or I could just send you all my pre-squished assets this weekend so you could re-create them in 4:3 without needing to re-size everthing. They're all in PSD files though so you'd need Photoshop.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, Here are the final 3 bezels. Soon I'll call it done.

Arthur to Astaroth - Incredible Toons

post-58638-0-87368100-1460241479_thumb.jpg

Maximo: Ghosts to Glory

post-58638-0-29966500-1460241430_thumb.jpg

Maximo: Army of Zin

post-58638-0-89854200-1460241522_thumb.jpg

Ghouls'n Ghosts'n Goblins'n Garoyles pointer (this is not the full rez/size png)

post-58638-0-36980500-1460241744.jpg

Ghouls'n Ghosts'n Goblins'n Gargoyles

v1.0 is finished and ready to go!

Includes:

-XML database of the 18 official games I decided were most important and iconic to the series & 2 fan-made additions.

Ghosts'n Goblins: World 2 version (MAME), Japan 1 version (MAME), USA Taito version (MAME), NES USA version (NES)

Ghouls'n Ghosts: USA version (MAME), Japan version (MAME), Sega USA version (Genesis)

Super Ghouls'n Ghosts: Super Nintendo USA version (SNES), Game Boy Advance USA version (GBA)

Makaimura (4th in main series): Wonderswan Japan version (WSWAN)

Ultimate Ghosts'n Goblins: Playstation Portable USA version (PSP), Gokumakaimura Kai Japan remix version (PSP)

Gargoyles Quest: Game Boy USA version (NGB)

Gargoyles Quest II: Nintendo USA version (NES)

Demon's Crest: Super Nintendo USA version (SNES)

Arthur to Astaroth - Incredible Toons: Sony Playstation Japan version (PSX)

Maximo Ghosts to Glory: Playstation 2 USA version (PS2)

Maximo Army of Zin: Playstation 2 USA version (PS2)

Ghouls'n Ghosts Remix: Remix of all prior games homage (PC)

Ghosts'n Demons: 30th anniversary homage (OpenBor)

-Wheels for all 20 games & Main Menu

-Themes for all 20 games & Hyperspin Cinematic style theme/vid for Main Menu

-Game video snaps for all 20 games

-35 different bezels for the 16 games that can use them 

-System RocketLauncher Fade files with 10 fade screens, font matched loading text & animated Red Arremer

-System pointer

And I think that's it. If anyone wants it, just shoot me a PM.

-Word

This is absolutely fabulous. If this was in 4:3, I would be all over it.

Ah you just reminded me that spotUP was going to take a shot at converting the themes to 4:3 but I forgot to get him the assets.

Sent from my SM-G935V

Archived