Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Dedicated Ghouls'n Ghosts'n Goblins wheel. COMPLETE & AVAILABLE!

Metalzoic

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

This looks fantastic, my question is.....Is there and idiots guide to adding a new wheel to Hyperspin, im new to this and just want to learn all I can and would absolutely love this wheel.

Ive downloaded it already from the FTP, just need to know how to install it.

Thanks guys.

11 hours ago, ticmike said:

Hi,

This looks fantastic, my question is.....Is there and idiots guide to adding a new wheel to Hyperspin, im new to this and just want to learn all I can and would absolutely love this wheel.

Ive downloaded it already from the FTP, just need to know how to install it.

Thanks guys.

-First Create a new system under HyperSpin using HyperHQ, and in RocketLauncher. I call mine GnGnGnG.

-To use all the games in the database/xml you will need to have the various emulators setup. MAME, MESS (what i use for the Genesis, SNES, NES, Gameboy and Wonderswan games), PPSSPP & PCSX & PCSX2. I suppose you can use whatever emulators you want, but those are my choices. You will also use the PCLauncher module for the PC games & OpenBor game

-Make sure you have the games running outside HS/RL first (same as setting anything else up).

-Once you know all the games/emulators in the DB work you set it up in RocketLauncher. I setup MAME as the main emulator for the System and setup each non-MAME game using the alternate emulator option in RocketLauncher.

-You also need to turn on RocketLauncher bezels if you want to use all those.

i have been searching for game collection artwork and found some but i have to say that your wheel setup is the best i have ever seen and probably i am unlikely to see anything better than this,cracking job well done !!!

14 hours ago, AK45 said:

i have been searching for game collection artwork and found some but i have to say that your wheel setup is the best i have ever seen and probably i am unlikely to see anything better than this,cracking job well done !!!

Thanks man! I really appreciate that.

If anyone else has had issues with Goku Makaimura Kai (Japan remix of Ultimate GnG) crashing I think I found a fix. In your PPSSPP settings for the game put skip frame = 1 and auto-frame skipping = auto.

After doing that it seems to be running like a champ. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived