Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

VPcabs and Pinball FX2 at Comic Con!!!

shakenbake

VPcabs has been invited by Zen Studios to display their new Marvel and Star Wars PFX2 tables at this years Comic Con in San Diego. We will be featured in the Microsoft Xbox Lounge. This is a great honor for us and brings a real Virtual Pinball cabinet to over 100,000 people. The folks at Zen are working hard to try and get DMD and backglass support for us by the show!!! I got a chance to play the new Star Wars tables today and all I can say is WOW!!!! They are amazing to say the least.

If you are going to the show please stop by and say hi. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated with pics and info during the show.

I'd like to see that as well but I doubt it will be ready by the show. I am taking 2 seperate DMD/Speaker panels. One with a real DMD and Pin DMD2 board and one with a LED monitor in case they are only able to free up the virtual DMD to a 3rd screen. Honestly I kind of like the LED monitor option because it will allow the use of the different colors that they make the DMD image.

Well, certainly both options would be ideal. Having it on the third monitor obviously is of no benefit to all of us with real DMDs. ;)

But I'm really glad that they seem to be taking cab support very seriously. Should be interesting to see what feaures they bring to the show. They've had a PinDMD2 in their posession for over a month now. Hopefully they've been putting it to use.

Congrats on the exposure!

Awesome news Brad! I bet many unaware peps will be instantly turned on to this great opportunity.

I love how your standard cab with your new logo really looks the part of 'old school cool' pinball. Once people can actually play one of these creations and get that nostalgic blood pumping who knows how even more popular this can become?

Thank you so much for the work to help get your brand and products out to the masses. Have a fantastic time in SD! All the best!!

Setup at the show this morning. Everything went off without a hitch. The Xbox lounge is a great venue. Everyone is super impressed with the gameplay on the Zen tables. Also got to meet BadBoyBill live and in person. Very nice guy but I forgot to get his autograph.

1FCEE3E9-2C4F-4D68-9728-AF0C7AD706B6-1700-00000053B22B314C_zpsd8dee484.jpg

B723CD14-AAA1-4DB8-A65F-9800DCBA227C-1700-000000535209AF3A_zps33bc48bd.jpg

Appears that the Empire's fitness regimen needs a little improvement... :P

So I guess they haven't moved the DMD to another screen yet after all? At first I thought they had, but now I see it's just a static image there...

I notice your backboard LED`s are working, is that through PinballFX2 or from the sound output then going through LEDBlinky?.

I only ask as I have just been playing with the former solution (and it works) but if its going into the patch then I will stop.

People certainly seem to be enjoying the cabs!.

It is through a simple RGB LED audio controller, but I'm glad it looks good enough for someone to even question if it is being controlled by ZEN

Ok thanks for the info,

Think I will mess some more with LEDBlinky then, heres how the first test looks.

PS sorry for the hijack.

Archived