Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Iggy

Good Day,

Avar as posted some excellent tutorials alongside with SimplyAustin's excellent tutorials concerning installing and configuring HyperSpin and RocketLauncher. When you get a chance, give Avar a big thanks for his work.  More tutorials from him soon to follow.  You can find these guides in our tutorials section at:

htttp://www.hyperspin-fe.com/tutorials/article/71-video-avar-1-how-to-install-hyperspin-and-rocketlauncher/

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/tutorials/article/73-video-avar-2-how-to-choose-an-emulator-and-add-it-to-rocketlauncher/

Iggy

Hi,

A new member here. Just want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to Avar and the team who are working on the new installation tutorials, etc. Since I'm a brand new user to the HyperSpin scene, I found the tutorials to be clear and to the straight to the point. I really appreciate someone explaining the steps in the video because it makes it so much easier then trying to read a manual or forums, etc. 

In any case, the tutorials that Avar and family published inspired me to support the cause so I upgraded to Platinum today!

I look forward to learning and growing with the community. 

Thank you all for your work and dedication to the craft.

AVAR!

You sly dog! I didn't know you made tutorials! I'll have to check these out.

I've been wanting to do some tutorials myself for some of the more unusual approaches I made to my build. Like custom writing XMLs and combining game-wheels, stuff like that. I'm still just getting a grasp on recording video and voice though. My last one had so much feedback it was baaaad.

AVAR!

You sly dog! I didn't know you made tutorials! I'll have to check these out.

Yeah been plugging away at them They're basic in nature now but after the upcoming audit and system-specific game-launching tuts I'll be covering every aspect of customization, starting with the normal stuff then doing the more obscure and advanced stuff and filling requests. Gonna be doing some Bliss-Box tuts as for the non plug & play features, like firmware update and some of the neat advanced stuff it can do.

I've been wanting to do some tutorials myself for some of the more unusual approaches I made to my build. Like custom writing XMLs and combining game-wheels, stuff like that. I'm still just getting a grasp on recording video and voice though. My last one had so much feedback it was baaaad.

It can be a real pain. I went fairly balls out on the studio setup right off the bat and still ended up upgrading to a professional-quality camera in the end for things where screen-cap alone won't cut it. My mic's half-decent but I still want to upgrade to something more like what Circo uses in his podcasts when I get the chance. Most webcams/headsets have passable audio, at least to me in my batcave @_@ but others do seem to hear a big difference so it could depend on listener's speaker setup a lot as well.

• 1 month later...

Thanks AVAR for the videos. I suffer from Dyslexia and have problems with lots of stuff sometimes. Especially tutorials that are unclear or don’t get updated on a regular bases. So I am very grateful for your work being so clear and very structured.

Thanks so much :thanks:

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived