Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Bezels

gkny

This is good info.

While on the mame/android subject

What are the android mame emulator options you know of? Is it just mame4droid and retroarch or are there others.

Mame roms are so confusing. What do you use to organise/clean (clrmamepro?)

What's more compatible to actually launch games (not bothered about storage) merged sets or split sets or merged sets?

I only have one set and have only scanned it once before giving up until I'm more experienced!

All I know of is the mame4droid and the Retroarch cores, if there are anymore I'm not aware of them. I don't use anything to organise my ROMs other than the filter in the settings file set to (wheel only), I've got the full MAME 0.172 set even though there are a lot of clones and stuff that won't load, I've got a 5TB external hard drive so I've got the room. What do you mean by split sets or merged???

Thanks sting. You are very helpful in explaining and sorting out the confusion. I have a shield tv im running it on. Should the newest set run fine

Yeah, it's just hit and miss on some of the newer games in the sets, but the majority should work fine :)

Yeah mame4droid and RA are the only ones I know.

im not really up to speed on merged/slips it's very confusing. Something to do with how the clones of a parent game are organised in the .zip files.

How big is your full set file Sting?

My setup is about 800GB, but I haven't got the full sets for the CD systems yet :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sting!! you may be able to help....... how do I get the two play select Roms working for the 4 player games.. Classic examples are The Simpsons and The Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.  They are 4players but when loaded you cant select the character, however there are Roms out there that allow you to do this so how would I use them and get them only to display within Hyperspin?  This may be a new thread needed which if so that's fine I can create. but stumbled upon this thread while looking for bezel stuff :-)

• 1 year later...

Archived