The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

MsPacMan Table Top Hyperspin

Lucian045

So I came across a picture of a cool looking Mspacman table top and I thought hey we can make that. We made a little coroplast mock-up of what we thought the dimensions should be and how tall we would like it. After making the mock-up we felt it was a little too tall and went home for the weekend. That Sunday I got a file sent to me for printing. When I opened the file up is what exactly what we were building!! Now, what are the chances of that happening? Anyone? Anyway, I came to find out that the photoshop rendering I was looking at was eventually turned into the real thing. The link is here. http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=128666.0 So, I take no credit for the actual design of this thing but we are going to add Hyperspin to our build which is not in the original.

Here are some pictures of the progress so far and I will update with specs as we go. Going to be a Christmas present for my Co-Workers Girlfriend.

2pyyxis.jpg

m8dafq.jpg

1zggd48.jpg

iqvq6w.jpg

2mraagw.jpg

• 1 month later...

Holy Schnikes!! Wow Brad, this is totally bad ass! I love the constant theme of color, space and function. A real work of art. Mrs Pac Man was my favorite Pac Man game back in the day. I think the sound was a bit cooler and I'm a sucker for pinks and purples. Awesome job!

Archived