Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Basic Pin-cab tutorial.

Rawd

I have had quite a few requests for more detailed pictures and measurements of my PinCade builds.

A Pin-cab tutorial is pretty tough to put together because everyone has their own stlye, and there are infinite possibilities with sizes and shapes of hardware.

When I started building my cabinet, I got alot of help from looking at other peoples pictures. I thought it would be helpful to others if I put all of my pictures together with some explanations and measurements. I also added links to where I purchased all of my supplies.

I didn't go into detail with certain things (monitor brackets, glass and edging install) because it will be completely different depending on how you want to mount your harware. You can maybe get some ideas from what I did though.

It ended up being close to 200mb, so ... ctalavera and Flying Dutchman have provided links. Thanks guys!

Anyone who is interested in a faster speed and no wait I have a mirror link up.

http://dev.twt-inc.com:81/misc/PinCade_TUT.rar

Enjoy!

Rawd this is a FanTasTic resource for Cab Builders!

I will upload it to Rapidshare with a 'permanent' 'forever' link! ;)

Cheers,

FD.

ps. I will post the link when it's finished uploading! :)

EDIT: As promissed, here's the link:

'Rawd's Cabinet Tutorial'

THANK YOU! Downloading now, I'll take a look and offer some feedback, but again THANK you. Any info is good info.

EDIT:

This needs stickied immediately in my opinion! Answers alot of questions, how tos and where tos. What a GREAT resource for those of us getting started! I commend you and thank you very much! I'll be getting use out of these!

THANK YOU! ...... This needs stickied immediately in my opinion! Answers alot of questions, how tos and where tos. What a GREAT resource for those of us getting started! I commend you and thank you very much! I'll be getting use out of these!

I am glad that it will help some of you guys out! Like I said, it is just a basic example, and you guys can maybe get some ideas from it. I am here if anyone has any specific questions.

Hey guys I turn off the server at night. No need to worry as it is always back up in the AM. So link is active again.

Good to know. Thanks.

Rapidshare sucks as a non-member. I'll probably buy a new membership.

Got it, thanks!! This will help alot when building the one here at work...

Neat idea, building a cab for the employee room. Is the boss paying for it, or is everyone pitching on it? I hope my pictures help you out with your build.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally Rawd I think that this and any other cab-tuts should have their own file on the ftp. This is great information that you took the time to put together and can only help those of us starting out. I've been over your files MANY times in the last couple weeks and they've been very useful. Thanks again and to the powers that be......ftp it! (AND sticky it!)

Personally Rawd I think that this and any other cab-tuts should have their own file on the ftp. This is great information that you took the time to put together and can only help those of us starting out. I've been over your files MANY times in the last couple weeks and they've been very useful. Thanks again and to the powers that be......ftp it! (AND sticky it!)

Hey.. Glad to be of help! When I first started out with this, there weren't many other projects or pictures around, and I really got use out of other peoples designs.

No prob Rawd just hit me up with the link at [email protected]. Im sure ill be bugging you enough over the next month or so! lol

Sure, will do. Hey, I just responded to your post at the FP forum, only 2 minutes ago. :)

Been having a hell of a time trying to upload this 200mb file somewhere. I have tried Rapidshare, Filefactory, and Megaupload. They all give me an error at different stages of uploading, and it is getting frustrating. When I was a member at Rapidshare, it was no problem to upload, but now the furthest I have gone is 30% of the file and it quits. Any suggestions guys?

Rawd this is a FanTasTic resource for Cab Builders!

I will upload it to Rapidshare with a 'permanent' 'forever' link! ;)

Cheers,

FD.

ps. I will post the link when it's finished uploading! :)

That's awesome man. Thank you very much! (I may be adding some updates to the package soon as well. A little more info + some pictures of my mini build)

Edit: I added your link to the first post. Thanks FD!

• 3 months later...

Archived