Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Spin and pin differences

tanin

HyperPin is a different thing. It is made for a vertical mounted screen such as what you use in a pinball machine. It is dedicated to this purpose only. Running arcade games on HyperPin is not really an option.

HyperSpin is able to load any emulator so obviously you can start the emulators for pinball with HyperSpin as well. But it is not dedicated to one thing.

Also in HyperPin if you look on the EmuMovies website it is capable of running 1080p preview videos. Most HyperPin setups use high end PC's as they are running two to three individual screens at a time. Most builds I've seen are running high end i7 systems.

saying that the only difference is just the GUI

is like saying,

coke and pepsi are the same only different bottles,

windows and mac IOS are the same only difference is the gui

my arcade cab and your arcade cab are the same the only difference is the shape and graphics.

HyperPin can only launch the Future Pinball and Visual Pinball emulators, so its a pinball ONLY EMULATOR designed to be run in Pinball cabinets and should not be run in any arcade cabinet.

it also has the ability to run a back screen glass, or a two monitor set up if you like to get technical.

Hyperspin only runs on a single monitor. but as you already know it has the ability to launch any exe and any emulator, emulators that include Visual Pinball and Future Pinball.

So the big difference is that HP is able to run spanned tables while HS not?

And if I want to run a table in HS in tate, is that possible?

HyperPin is HyperPin. If you want to build a pinball machine use HyperPin.

HyperSpin is able to load any emulator so obviously you can start the emulators for pinball with HyperSpin as well.

Already said that you can load the emulators for pinball games and load tables.

saying that the only difference is just the GUI

is like saying,

coke and pepsi are the same only different bottles,

windows and mac IOS are the same only difference is the gui

my arcade cab and your arcade cab are the same the only difference is the shape and graphics.

HyperPin can only launch the Future Pinball and Visual Pinball emulators, so its a pinball ONLY EMULATOR designed to be run in Pinball cabinets and should not be run in any arcade cabinet.

it also has the ability to run a back screen glass, or a two monitor set up if you like to get technical.

Hyperspin only runs on a single monitor. but as you already know it has the ability to launch any exe and any emulator, emulators that include Visual Pinball and Future Pinball.

*Cough*

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

Archived