Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Transition volume control

ejfriis

A handful of the transitions are really, really loud in comparison to the other sounds (wheels, videos, etc.). It would be nice to be able to control the volume on transition effects independently, or at least have them adjust according to another setting (other than master volume). As it stands I will need to remove a few of the transitions (Neo Geo, Sega Genesis, etc.) that are far too loud for the system.

A handful of the transitions are really, really loud in comparison to the other sounds (wheels, videos, etc.). It would be nice to be able to control the volume on transition effects independently, or at least have them adjust according to another setting (other than master volume). As it stands I will need to remove a few of the transitions (Neo Geo, Sega Genesis, etc.) that are far too loud for the system.

Open your HLHQ and adjust from there.

post-20751-142870619249_thumb.jpg

Open your HLHQ and adjust from there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37920[/ATTACH]

There's no setting other than master volume that adjusts transition volume for me. But that will make EVERYTHING really quiet.

I'll +1 on editing the MP3 files. I just deleted the ones I didn't want.

Where? They seem to be flv files for me. Is there an easy way to edit those? I don't see any mp3 files.

Opps. Yeah been a while since I made those files go away. :) Like I said I just deleted them.

http://blog.adtools.co.uk/easily-reduce-or-increase-flv-video-audio-levels-easily-using-ffmpeg/

That looks exactly like what I needed, but I already started removing them, changing themes, etc. I'll give that a try if I need it again in the future.

But yes, it was the transition videos (flv) that I was referring to, and not the wheel sounds (that volume control works well).

Archived