Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Daphne & American Laser Games Arcade emulation - Any working Mame sets?

lilcza

Just was wondering if there are any working Daphne and/or American Laser Games Rom sets that actually work on Android?

i know the rom set i have for daphne isnt the same as the Mame set.

I just looked at this the other day and noticed that MAME GIT (from retroarch) is failing on Android.   I confirmed this by testing the same build on Windows (and it worked fine).      So hopefully the build-issues on Android get rectified soon (they affect cps3, stv, and other mame drivers too).

I know of someone working on a Daphne port for Android so hopefully it gets finished soon.

I can get my laserdisc games to work in mame64 on Windows but android mame git doesn't work with chd files. I can load dragonslair on mame git android the screen comes up and I can load coins but no start

Thanks for the replies! 

Thats awesome some one is porting Daphne over!

Damn the Mame Git builds failing. I really want the arcade versions, compared to the 3DO versions, they just dont look too good. and Sega CD looks even worse.

Thanks for the replies!

Thats awesome some one is porting Daphne over!

Damn the Mame Git builds failing. I really want the arcade versions, compared to the 3DO versions, they just dont look too good. and Sega CD looks even worse.

for now I just hook HDMI to,laptop to big screen and play my daphne and laserdisc using playstation controller

• 3 months later...

Actually Cliff Hanger, Cobra Command [MACH 3 Hardware], Cube Quest, Firefox, MACH 3 and Us Vs. Them are currently working and playable on MAME.  However on MAME, Esh's Aurunmilla is almost working but playable, I noticed there was some work on Data East laserdisc games (Bega's Battle, Cobra Command [Original hardware] and Road Blaster) but unfortunately still not yet playable.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived