Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Dolphin settings

Pouteur

use dolphin-master-4.0-5672 for setting up the controller then remove it (not the settings or folders) then use any Dolphin from about 2 weeks ago. I play smash on wii in 1080P perfectly. it has a few stutters at first, then afterwards its perfect.@badhemi

use dolphin-master-4.0-5672 for setting up the controller then remove it (not the settings or folders) then use any Dolphin from about 2 weeks ago. I play smash on wii in 1080P perfectly. it has a few stutters at first, then afterwards its perfect.@badhemi

works great 4 me as well. one more thing to make it a more fluid process. was to clone the older dolphin and change the package name to something else and keep both installed.  the nightles often overwrite my controls and this makes it easier to deal with

works great 4 me as well. one more thing to make it a more fluid process. was to clone the older dolphin and change the package name to something else and keep both installed.  the nightles often overwrite my controls and this makes it easier to deal with

How do I do this? Sounds super useful

I found the setting for lunching game cube iso directly from hyperspin.

i use this version : dolphin-master-5.0-566.apk

path=H:\hyperspin\emulators\Nintendo Gamecube\
rompath=Emulators/Nintendo Gamecube/roms/
userompath=
exe=org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu/org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.ui.main.MainActivity
romextension=iso
parameters=AutoStartFile

Archived