First Cab final question

hodnee

Hi everyone,

I have finally setup Hyperspin completely and flawlessly. I am in the process of buying all of the cabinet parts and control panel parts as well. I am making a 4 player arcade. My question is about the I-pac from ultimarc. I am curious if this supports track ball and spinner? I have read around a bit but have not seen anything on that. If not, what would be the best route to go as far as the control panel wiring conversion? Also, as far as the 3rd and 4th player go; would a 4 way joystick suffice? I cannot remember if the 4 player games even have use of the 8 way setup.

Thanks,

Rodney

Hi everyone,

I have finally setup Hyperspin completely and flawlessly. I am in the process of buying all of the cabinet parts and control panel parts as well. I am making a 4 player arcade. My question is about the I-pac from ultimarc. I am curious if this supports track ball and spinner? I have read around a bit but have not seen anything on that. If not, what would be the best route to go as far as the control panel wiring conversion?

Thanks,

Rodney

I have the ipac 4 and dont think it works for a trackball and spinner rod.....i might be wrong

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Ultimarc.com spinner comes with a USB option and so does the trackball. You can get joysticks like the UltraStick 360 that have USB and therefore analogue control as well. You can choose to use an optipac but you can also choose to use devices that come with the USB option.

• 2 weeks later...
I use an ipac for joysticks and buttons, and an optipac for the spinner and trackball. Pretty sure that's the regular setup.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This is what I am doing as well.

I had purchased a supposed USB trackball to try and avoid it, but it doesn't have the USB plug on it so I will have to get the OptiPac to get it to work.

If I remember right the OptiPac can support up to 2 trackballs and 2 spinners.

Archived