Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Gun Games anyone got a good setup?

thatman84

I initially intended to use my Aimtrak with my Pi3 setup under Emulation Station but quickly put that to one side as the emulation capabilities of the Pi3 arnt well suited to many popular gun games (Time Crisis, HOTD etc). I moved to a Windows 7 Hyperspin setup and typically use MAME and PC native based games. I find PCSX2 a complete and total pain in the arse, so have given up on Time Crisis - its a time sink. Blue Estate works well on Steam, as does HOTD3 for the PC (With the Giga Guide to assist with setup in Rocket Launcher). All that said, these things are not without their issues but generally work well most of the time. 

There are many good gun games from multiple emulators outside of MAME. A must have tool for gun setups is demulshooter. It provides two player gun support on many emulators. Model 2 has virtua cop 1 and 2 and hotd. Model 3 has lost world Jurrasic park and star wars arcade. Demul has half a dozen nice games. Wii has a dozen games or so with ghost squad being the best in my opinion. Hikarubhas brace firefighters. Pscx2 I have time crisis 1 and 2 and vampire night working well. Pc games there is hotd 2and 3 and blue estate. Also typing of the dead overkill has a full version of house of the dead 3 overkill. Tons of games, definitely worth checking out.

Anyone know where I can purchase the House Of the Dead 1,2,3 for PC? I have been checking sites like Amazon, Steam, etc and never can find it. 

I have had to look elsewhere to find them since I couldn't find them for purchase. Typing of the dead is available on steam however and it has a full version of house of the dead 3 overkill. Works great in a cab but be warned it isn't appropriate for young kids. Lots of bad language.

Archived