Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Forum Evolution

Avar

I made a few changes to the forums recently you probably noticed. First, some light reorganization:

• HyperNews was renamed to "Believe the Hype!" and within it Announcements was renamed to "HyperNews"
  • HyperMedia was brought to the top of the page just under Believe the Hype! to increase artist exposure and project awareness
  • HyperMedia was renamed "HyperStudio"
  • "HyperSpin Cabinets and Projects" was moved to HyperStudio and renamed to "Cabinets and Project"
  • The "HyperSpin" sub-forum was renamed to "HyperSupport"
  • HyperPin -> HyperPin was renamed HyperPin -> Content and Support
  • HyperScore Challenge was moved to HyperNews to increase awareness and exposure
  • HyperScore Challenge was renamed to "HyperScore Tournament Central"

The following ranks were changed to reflect their use as titles and to apply the same singular standard to all rank names:

• Administrators -> Administrator
  • Media Approvers -> Content Authority
  • Media Creators -> Content Creator
  • Members -> Member

The following rank was created and assigned with the same privileges and access level as Content Creator:

• Tournament Coordinator: Lucky1

The following badges were added to the system:

• Content Creator:

Content Creator.png

• Tournament Coordinator:

Tournament Lord.png

Please let me know if any of the changes ruffle your feathers or if you don't care for the new Content Creator badge! Cheers!

3 hours ago, Avar said:

• HyperMedia was brought to the top of the page just under Believe the Hype! to increase artist exposure and project awareness

Love this especially - thats what most people are here for i think. So why not have a spotlight place for it. Also really like the new creator Badge.

11 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

Have mixed feelings about the black stroke in the Tournament one :P

same here

Thanks I'll fix that now.

And yeah the stroke was just a quick fix to make it readable. The only person with the badge is Lucky1 so it's a placeholder if he wants something different.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived