Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

P-UAE core for the amiga 500 is no longer available on the new version of retroarch.

Pouteur

1 minute ago, Bungles said:

I have always used WinUAE.. didnt know there was a core for Amiga, would be interested also as I am looking to consolidate emulators where possible on my mini portable build.

The PUAE core is not a good enough option on PC. Its just thers only really 2 to choose from on android

@Pouteur im sure it will be back. Dont think i have a backup

4 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

The PUAE core is not a good enough option on PC. Its just thers only really 2 to choose from on android

@Pouteur im sure it will be back. Dont think i have a backup

Thanks thatman84

Hope it will be back soon.

But if someone have a backup to send me, it will be great.

11 minutes ago, Pouteur said:

No, that core worked perfectly with my amiga 500 wheel, i used UAE4ARM for amiga cd32.

I know that it's a good solution for amiga 500 to, but don't have the time to re-make my uae files that are ok for P-UAE core

Can it use WHDload games though? They are superior to using .adf files. I understand you not having time to redo the .uae files, once Amiberry is out I'm hoping we can get a set available for all of us to use.

1 minute ago, Pouteur said:

yes it get me a lot of time to make about 150 uae files. It was also long to make my hdf files to 

150 pffft! Have you seen my Amiga wheel on the Shield TV? ;) Yes I know how long it takes, i feel your pain about redoing them..I'll be in that boat moving to Amiberry.

Archived