Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Just downloaded HS 1.5.1 no HyperHQ?

gr0bda

I have to start from scratch (I had already working HS so I go by what I remember, maybe something has changed?) so I downloaded HS 1.5.1 and Rocket Launcher and... how do I setup wheels? I manged to run a MAME game from inside the RLauncher but when I launched HS, selected MAME and can't launch anything. No error, nothing. I remember a lot being done in HyperHQ (like sizes, links to RL, custom key for start, etc) but I have not found it with HS 1.5.1? Is this correct or am I missing something? 

Start up HyperHq and goto the Mame wheel and make sure Execution is set to Rocklauncher and then point the path to Rocketlauncher.exe, In the Extensions have  zip,7z,chd set and then I have my Full Path enabled that should fix Mame after other systems are pretty close to that setup

6 hours ago, Bungles said:

Might of been removed by virus scanner, check your chest and see if you can exempt it and put it back.

Mine was quarentined even though I have an exception in place (yay!), so this is probably what happened.

Issues, issues, issues! 

Downloaded the movies through Cloud Sync, but for some reason I'm missing some vids, and it seem to be very random!

Another issue. HS sees parent roms, but not clones? I have merged set.

Unresolved issues at the moment

HS not finding clones

Do I do anything with the HQ screen

How can I make HS selection screen mirror onto 2nd screen (2 monitor setup)?

EDIT: Another issue. Hyperspin launches games on 2nd screen instead of the same.

2 hours ago, badboo said:

You have the extensions and rompath empty.

type on extensions "zip" , and rompath is the location folder.

I think you should set the other screen as primary.

Thank you

I am just not sure if that's something I still have to set up through HQ or is managed ENTIRELY by RLauncher. Followed some kind of tutorial and there was nothing about that. There should be some kind of official walk through and not "manual"

Oh for crying out loud! Why is HS so "thick"! I Selected in MAME ini to play games on 2 screen MAME UI FX (ANY variant) has no problem doing just that, but HS only wants to show on one!! WHY, WHY WHY!!!!!!

Thank you
I am just not sure if that's something I still have to set up through HQ or is managed ENTIRELY by RLauncher. Followed some kind of tutorial and there was nothing about that. There should be some kind of official walk through and not "manual"
Both, but rocketlauncher is like the primary one, like the "engine" and with hyperHQ you comunicate to hyperspin.

Have you seen simply austin tutorial videos? They are a bit old but still useful.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Archived