Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Weekly-Hyperspin Tutorials by Ninja2bceen

ninja2bceen

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, dragon57 said:

I don't know if I covered EVERY single game, but I sure tried. Thanks so much for the video.

It's looks like a very solid set and really good quality also. Quite impressive, very good of you to release it for everyone to use (that has a marquee of course lol)

• 2 weeks later...

This just made my day!! Just a quick question, a few bezels throughout the bezel project are not named the same as the hyperspin xml. Example this GameCube set, Luigis Mansion won’t show because the name is different. I also noticed Atari 2600 PAC-Man is slightly different. Have you noticed this as well and is there a program that could rename just folders?

• 3 weeks later...
This just made my day!! Just a quick question, a few bezels throughout the bezel project are not named the same as the hyperspin xml. Example this GameCube set, Luigis Mansion won’t show because the name is different. I also noticed Atari 2600 PAC-Man is slightly different. Have you noticed this as well and is there a program that could rename just folders?

Yes use the tool fatmatch to rename them. I’ve renamed them all on emumovies ftp according to the official hyperspin xmls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man i know this is random but i watched your tut about remapping light gun in retroarch But it’s not working for me ,,, do you have privet e-mail or something or you can do a batter tut about lightgun games and the exact configuration, thnx

15 minutes ago, hamad17777 said:

Hey man i know this is random but i watched your tut about remapping light gun in retroarch But it’s not working for me ,,, do you have privet e-mail or something or you can do a batter tut about lightgun games and the exact configuration, thnx

Another thing if you can share your settings for retroarch light gun .cfg 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived