Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Need advice, again! (Back box screen)

I know I'm becoming a pita but I'm struggling to find a decent TV for my back box. LG do two 26" tvs which would be ideal, guess what, discontinued/unavailable everywhere and yet they are listed on LGs site :(

The maximum available space in my back box is 626mm wide by 433mm high.

Thanks, again!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What about this one http://www.acer.co.uk/ac/en/GB/content/model/UM.FG6EE.A01

Is there any reason to use a tv instead of a monitor? as monitors are cheaper than the same size tv.

none what so ever..

I initially used a dell 27" ultrasharp, before picking up the samsung (less heat).

the dell was an old IPS panel.

the only reason we use tv's for the main play field is that they display the correct 1080p resolution and are cheaper than monitors for the larger sizes.

bottom line you can use whatever you like for a back box screen (most monitors remember save state, so will power on on the last used input)

also bear in mind you could route out a 9mm channel from each side of your back box (assuming that sits a standard 3/4" (18mm) construction, to fit a 27" screen, so you could get a 644mm screen installed.

look at amazon. they have 27" screens from £159

none what so ever..

I initially used a dell 27" ultrasharp, before picking up the samsung (less heat).

the dell was an old IPS panel.

the only reason we use tv's for the main play field is that they display the correct 1080p resolution and are cheaper than monitors for the larger sizes.

bottom line you can use whatever you like for a back box screen (most monitors remember save state, so will power on on the last used input)

also bear in mind you could route out a 9mm channel from each side of your back box (assuming that sits a standard 3/4" (18mm) construction, to fit a 27" screen, so you could get a 644mm screen installed.

look at amazon. they have 27" screens from £159

Thanks Mikekim, I could have routed out a channel if I hadn't already fastened the top, bottom and sides of my back box together and then covered the top and lower back in formica :(

Will be opting for a monitor then :)

The maximum available space in my back box is 626mm wide by 433mm high.

Dimensions 449 x 622 x 130 mm (H x W x D)

??????????? How are you going to get the 16mm in height :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:

Dimensions 449 x 622 x 130 mm (H x W x D)

??????????? How are you going to get the 16mm in height :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:

That includes the stand :)

I can either mount it (without the stand) via the VESA holes or I can pinch 16 mm by dropping it down slightly behind the speaker panel.

Archived