Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Correct bezel pack for mame android?

thenoob

Hey guys

finally trying to setup bezels on my android box, but have been reading different things about bezel packs being made for certain setups?

is the unified bezel pack JUST for rocket launcher use?

i have a 55” tv, running 4:3 aspect ratio in the core and want to make sure I download a pack that will work correctly in Retroarch.

thanks in advance!

I can’t actuall remember if that set had Retroarch configs made.

to be fair you will need to adjust your settings for each Retroarch core to point at the bezel image cfg file anyway, so may be easier just to make them yourself.

also the unified set covers triple the systems android can run anyway.

i have a post aboutbatch creating text files like overlay configs in here somewhere

how many systems you putting bezels on? And how many of those use the same Retroarch core?

I’ve got the unified pack off Emumovies up and working, needing tweaking help, just want it for mame

what settings can I use to dial the screen in better? I’d like to get it more full screen if possible?

i don’t know if there’s a way, maybe change aspect ratio for the core? First time with bezels just want it to look good.

D32EDF40-10BA-44F6-8B31-9F32CFB6329E.jpeg

Some might know better than I but as I understand yes the set is made for rocketlauncher.

That doesn't mean you cant convert them for use in Retroarch but it's going to require editing the cfg files for each one which is doable and there might be a few ways of automating that process or getting it 'good enough' but it's a whole thing.

I mean have a go and see what you get, check the settings in onscreen display>onscreen overlay and play with scale etc. There are also some settings as you mentioned to change video, only a few of these are likely to be remotely helpful. You might find that what works for one bezel wont work for another etc. I think there's a way to save settings per game perhaps, but I doubt you really want to go playing with this stuff separately for every game you open.

If I were you I would consider taking a look around and see if you can find any packs that have been put together specifically for Retroarch. 

That said I haven't tackled my own bezel sets yet and worked through this so there might be some options i'm unaware of. Last time I was looking at it there wasn't great support for loading bezels on a per game basis without configuring each manually in the settings. I think there have probably been some strides made on that by now hopefully.

Who knows maybe this random video I found on youtube might help?

Archived