Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Amiga CD32

reznnate

I understand the complications with making Amiga games work smoothly from a front-end like Hyperspin.

However, I expected the support of Amiga CD32 would be easy and straightforward since it was a fixed console platform.     

Does anyone have this wheel and game-platform working properly on Android?    When I looked at this previously, I gave up on PUAE and other emulators I expected to work easily.   Of course, it could have been user error. 

Yes I have it nearly all setup with UAE4arm, although there are some issues with controls. Its not possible to map the Blue button from the emulator gui. Also multiple presses are registered. I have played a couple of games and did not notice to many issues but I really need to play test them all properly but keep favouring standard Amiga when I have spare time.

Its bedtime here will get back to you with a collection of files if needed.

On 11/28/2018 at 10:59 PM, reznnate said:

Would love the chance to play around with it.    Am hoping either UE4arm, Amiberry, or Retroarch PUAE is released with idealized support.

We were looking into this as part of the Amiga project I started. There's a new Amiga forever thread you might want to read. Forget about p-uae, Amiberry devs can't port it to Android. Uae4arm is the way forward. 

It's actually Ransom1122 (the hdf genius) who put time into figuring out the controls for CD32, using an adf file for testing control inputs. He said he sussed it but wanted us to keep it quiet for now.

I was hoping we could bind the coloured CD32 buttons to match the Shield (& xbox) pad's coloured buttons but that wasn't possible. Ransom's button config means the B (red) button is actually CD32 blue. I have the CD32 system and it's controller shown in the main menu theme. It's easy enough to figure out what button is what on the Shield pad from that ;)

I emailed Ransom the other day asking for these bindings again. I have the CD32 wheel complete, will take literally a minute to batch edit the bindings into all the uae files for the CD32 games. 

7 hours ago, reznnate said:

Would love the chance to play around with it.    Am hoping either UE4arm, Amiberry, or Retroarch PUAE is released with idealized support.

No probs, there were some recent P-UAE improvements and if Libretro pick that up like Reicast it would become a.valid option but not now. Amiberry can’t get the SDL2 portion working and said a few days ago that he will look again after the next stable release. UAE4ARM is still the current best bet although the newest builds are unstable in the gui on STV. Luby does some dev occasionally so hopefully he gets it sorted, 

Archived