Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

MAME4DROID no longer exiting back to Hyperspin (NVS) ?

Creezz67

Hi all,

Am I missing something ? Using NVIDIA SHIELD TV, when i try to exit MAME4droid in Hyperspin, instead of it exiting back to Hyperspin wheel it now kicks me out to the dashboard.

Is there a setting that I need to change in the emulator to exit back to Hyperspin, as l am sure this always used to be exit mame4droid was yes or no then went back to Hyperspin ?

Games load and play fine, it's just the exit that's the issue.

Thanks in advance for any info

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

you could switch to mame 2000 or mame 2003 in Retroarch (a couple of roms will need changing for the correct version) 

just change the following lines on the mame.ini file

(you will need to have retroarch installed and the mame 2000 or 2003 cores downloaded..)

exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture
romextension= zip
parameters=cores/mame2000_libretro_android.so

or 

parameters=cores/mame2003_libretro_android.so

for reference the version of mame roms you need are 0.37b5 (2000) or 0.78 (2003)

i know its not a perfect solution but at least it works..

I have adjusted my Mame games to use the mame 2003 plus core and gather the needed roms and what not and things are working well, my biggest issue is, can no longer run the Speed Up version of Ms Pacman, clearly the world is not going to stop spinning on its axis because of this, but it does sort of stink.. Anyone have a solution that worked for you?

• 2 months later...

Archived