Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Win10 Update i think has broke my Hyperspin

Chumley2000

Can anyone help please? I am a real novice with Hyperspin! My hyperspin used to load fine but now just wont open up!.  I have since i last opened it up successfully updated the  drivers, firmware and Windows on my PC to latest versions. I updated my Win 10 to the 2004  ver . I have  tried the latest fix for Win 10 2004 on the putting the .dll file in the hyperspin.exe folder but no luck.Should i try to re install?

I would really love to help. I just have no idea what's happening on your system. That sxs.dll fix works for everyone else on the 2004 update.

How about RL, does it load? It has no dependency on sxs.dll

Do you have .net 4.x and the visual C+ runtime libraries installed?

Hi Spawk, i have to admit i had someone set hyperspin up for my on my PC as i'm a real novice , but i'm no longer able to get hold of them to help me out, so please forgive me if my questions if they seem strange! What is RL?  Where should i check to see if i have .net.x and visual C+ libraries installed ? Many Thanks

On 12/28/2020 at 10:28 AM, Chumley2000 said:

Hi Spawk, i have to admit i had someone set hyperspin up for my on my PC as i'm a real novice , but i'm no longer able to get hold of them to help me out, so please forgive me if my questions if they seem strange! What is RL?  Where should i check to see if i have .net.x and visual C+ libraries installed ? Many Thanks

You mean you bought it off someone else. This is frowned on by this community, so I suggest you use Google for your answers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 3:16 AM, Creezz67 said:

You mean you bought it off someone else. This is frowned on by this community, so I suggest you use Google for your answers.

Way to assume. It's no wonder this place has gone down hill over the years.

Archived