Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperHQ all scrambled

tweeder

Been a few years since i started this arcade so im redoing it all from the beginning.  I'm trying to get thew Hyper hq wheel as per the video.  Except the app is all scrambled with layer upon layer.  I seen another post saying they re unzipped the file but that didnt work for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe some more information will help. As per what video? Have a link? Perhaps take a screen shot. What are using for a monitor? What resolution? What operating system might be important. The more info you can give the better the chance someone may see what the problem is.

I open up HQ and this is what shows up, I have reinstalled it and it's still the same.  I'll have to look for the video, it was a tutorial on YouTube.  U am using a TV monitor in a arcade cabinet I built.  I'm using windows 10.

20210308_103248.jpg

Interesting, not sure exactly what would cause this. You could try disabling some windows features like anything "Aero" or possibly "desktop composition"??? Does HS itself run fine? Is Win10 updated? Did you need the sxs.dll?

I know it's not ideal but if HS itself displays correctly, all the settings in HQ can be edited in "notepad" from the various ini files in the "settings" folder.

We have had this crop up from time to time and think it's due to a bad ini file found on the settings folder. 

You could try removing yours to a backup folder and then copy the default ones across from the Hyperspin download. 

Archived