Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HYPERSPIN IS DEAD ON ANDROID!

Benassi

LOL! Reznnate hasn't even logged on in 22 days and counting, after telling everyone they expected an update in 2-3 weeks, "but that's not a promise."

Faith requires a commitment from the person wanting it, and there is none.

People have two choices; move on to something supported, or have faith in someone who hasn't been seen in over 3 weeks who expected to have an update out in 2-3 weeks, "but that's not a promise."

I just bought arc browser and I suggest everyone else do the same.

reznnate.JPG

18 hours ago, Benassi said:

LOL! Reznnate hasn't even logged on in 22 days and counting, after telling everyone they expected an update in 2-3 weeks, "but that's not a promise."

Faith requires a commitment from the person wanting it, and there is none.

People have two choices; move on to something supported, or have faith in someone who hasn't been seen in over 3 weeks who expected to have an update out in 2-3 weeks, "but that's not a promise."

I just bought arc browser and I suggest everyone else do the same.

reznnate.JPG

If I was him i wouldn't bother fixing it, just out of principle so that idiots like you can't use it.

If he fixes it cool, but if he doesn't then he obviously tried to and it's harder than expected.

If you think the shit Arc browser or Launchbox is better than Hyperspin on android then you are clueless.

Just like the other cloud of doom Agent47, unless you have something constructive to say then keep it zipped !

Enjoy you Arc browser ! 🤣

Your principle of doing nothing to spite people isn't a principle.  The only one doing right is me by pointing out that its dead on Android and for people to move on to supported solutions. 

My warning people doesn't take anything away from you and your cohort.  You can keep using Hyperspin and gnash your teeth over those idiot Android users who aren't unlocking their boot loaders and flashing down to earlier OS versions so they can try a 2-3 year old version of Hyperspin that you see as better than something current and supported.

5 hours ago, Benassi said:

Your principle of doing nothing to spite people isn't a principle.  The only one doing right is me by pointing out that its dead on Android and for people to move on to supported solutions. 

My warning people doesn't take anything away from you and your cohort.  You can keep using Hyperspin and gnash your teeth over those idiot Android users who aren't unlocking their boot loaders and flashing down to earlier OS versions so they can try a 2-3 year old version of Hyperspin that you see as better than something current and supported.

Even a 2-3 year old Hyperspin that has no updates is 100 times better than anything else ... even on android !

Have you tried Launchbox ? It's laughable in comparison.

Just have some patience because this latest update on android is not Hyperspin's fault and it has screwed up many apps on it's latest update.

If it never comes back then at least we still have the PC version, but I have a feeling he is looking to really update it to the best it can be, rather than just bodge another fix.

We will see, but stop bitching about it until there is an official notice that it is dead.

I've been an Hyperspin user with success, that means everything I needed I was able to do it.

@Creezz67, I'm an Arc Browser user some time ago, I'd like to say I don't think it's a "shit" ;), in fact I think it's much better than Hyperspin and I think I could justify it, so ... if you really think Hyperspin is better on Android, I propose you or anyone else to make a list about features and problems about Hyperspin and Arc Browser. Fortunately I know enough about Arc Browser so I know what things are true and which ones are false.

And ... welcome abroad @Benassi

;)

Thanks @pedropicapiedra.  29 days and counting with no news for android.  It doesn't look like HyperSpin is really developed on any platform that I can tell.  Current version on Windows is 1.51 released in 2018 with a few user provided patches.  I won't be surprised if this whole website just up and disappears without warning one day.

15 hours ago, Benassi said:

Thanks @pedropicapiedra.  29 days and counting with no news for android.  It doesn't look like HyperSpin is really developed on any platform that I can tell.  Current version on Windows is 1.51 released in 2018 with a few user provided patches.  I won't be surprised if this whole website just up and disappears without warning one day.

I think its not my business. While nobody asks me for a opinion or help I will let them make their own Choices. I dont matter if they keep using hyperspin, Im not a hater like most of Linux community, its not a war between frontends. My Android 11 was released almost 1 year ago, it was now that Nvidia Shield TV users start to... "complain" when someone replied.

There was another using proposing access to the source code trying to fix it, I think he got no response so... I wish there would be many good frontends for Android, but the true is... there are just a couple of theme that are good (according to me) 

Archived