Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Windows 10 fix

Jimbo6

So I had a hard drive die on me and now I have to rebuild my arcade machine.  

Unfortunately, I loaded up windows 10 so now my hyperspin wont load and I'm having troubles finding the fixed files (assuming thats my issue). 

Does anybody out there have a link to the repaired files? 

Thanks. 

Jimbo6

• Like 2

I copied the sxs.dll from my windows/system32 directory and that didnt help. I thought that there was a fix to the hyperspin.exe or something after a win10 patch.  

This is what I get for upgrading the OS.. lol. 

I'll give it a try just incase theres something wrong with my sxs.dll. 

Thanks for helping out, dude. 

--Jimbo6

7 hours ago, Jimbo6 said:

I copied the sxs.dll from my windows/system32 directory and that didnt help. I thought that there was a fix to the hyperspin.exe or something after a win10 patch.  

This is what I get for upgrading the OS.. lol. 

I'll give it a try just incase theres something wrong with my sxs.dll. 

Thanks for helping out, dude. 

--Jimbo6

Because the sxs.dll in Windows 10's system32/syswow64 is not compatible with Hyperspin. There is no patch on HS exe, you only need to download the posted dll and put it in the same folder of hyperspin.exe. It's the dll used in windows7, if a dll is included in the same folder of the exe, the exe will use that dll instead of using the one in system32/syswow64. It's an old school trick 😛

• Super Like 1

OMG.  so I had tried the one from my windows/system32 folder and it didn't work.   I just tried the file you sent and *FIXED*!  Thank you FY!  you RULE!

And I appreicate the added explanation Dark13!

--Jimbo6

• Like 1
  • Super Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2023 at 2:14 PM, floatingyeti said:

I think you just need to place this dll file in your Hyperspin directory.

sxs.dll 538.89 kB · 64 downloads

If you are looking for the best online professional writer then you should definitely check out this https://letsgradeit.com/review/rapidessay/ website. This site, which is known as the ‘letsgradeit’ site, has a lot of reviews for college assignments. The website, ‘Let’sGradeit’ has a lot of opinions about various writing platforms. It is like a ‘guide’ where you can easily find the best platform for your college assignment. Read the reviews on this website and you will be able to easily find the platform that is best for you.

Thank you sir for the file, I will try it and I hope it works for me too. :)

• Super Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the sxs.dll uploaded on this forum and placed in the same folder of hyperspin.exe (run as admin) but it didn't work for me. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 22h2, build 19045.3803. Hope it could be fixed soon!

thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help me out with this?  I've been waiting for the downloads to come back online to get the dll file to fix win 10 but it has been over a month now.  Any chance someone could share it with me?