Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

(Tutorial) How to Setup MUGEN in hyperspin

metalthrix

how do we set the key configs? i am using default mame keys.

Looks like you can do it in game or in the mugen config file found in the data folder. 

You could change one in game then look at the config to see what has changed. It may be possible to them copy that config to all the other games. I'm not sure that is possible it's just an idea.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, Did anyone ever figure out how to exit a Mugen game. I guess the question should be, when playing the game, how do you get back to the main menu so I can select exit back in the Mugen game Menu. I find some games the escape key does not bring you back to the main menu. it locks up instead when hitting escape, Anyone ??

4 minutes ago, m714w said:

Hello, Did anyone ever figure out how to exit a Mugen game. I guess the question should be, when playing the game, how do you get back to the main menu so I can select exit back in the Mugen game Menu. I find some games the escape key does not bring you back to the main menu. it locks up instead when hitting escape, Anyone ??

Did you read the module notes about the exit hacks?

7 minutes ago, m714w said:

just found it, reading it now. Hope I understand it. :)

thanks

Good. if it's still a problem click my signature which will take you to my YouTube channel . If you dig around there you should find an old video which may help.

Archived