Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

My Hyperspin Intro collection

keltoigael

Since my other post is long, blotted and most of the work was ripped off I decided to remove all my work from the FTP folder and make a blog featuring my work. I still would like to share my work with the Hyperspin community and I felt this is the best way possible. The blog contains my work and will at least credit the work back to me. It isn't 100% yet completed and not everything is there yet but the majority is. I am hosting my own files, including download links and video previews via youtube. Anyways check it out, test it and let me know if there is anything I need to fix. Enjoy.

http://trexslapfight.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-hyperspin-intros.html

I feel your pain on getting ripped off. You could also consider adding your signature/copyright/ or url to the videos. If its done in a subtle way, it shouldn't get in the way of the art.

Great job on the videos, they are just the right length. I'm thinking about playing these randomly on a second screen while the Hyperspin wheel rotates. Thanks!

I feel your pain on getting ripped off. You could also consider adding your signature/copyright/ or url to the videos. If its done in a subtle way, it shouldn't get in the way of the art.

Great job on the videos, they are just the right length. I'm thinking about playing these randomly on a second screen while the Hyperspin wheel rotates. Thanks!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Also, I have an idea for an intro if you can somehow pull it off.

I always felt that the most stunning intro in classic gaming is from FF7. They redid that intro in HD as a tech demo a few years back. But if you could pull it off where when the FF7 title is displayed, you insert HyperSpin instead in the same font style as the FF7 title, that would be awesome. Keep all the music the same.

Hi Keltoigael,

Any chance of you making a 4:3 version of this intro: Hyperspin Intro 5? Would be awesome in my old CRT based cab.

Thanks!

I can look to see if there is some how a way for my to adapt it to the 4:3 format. I would have to chop out the frame a little bit. 480p res?

I can look to see if there is some how a way for my to adapt it to the 4:3 format. I would have to chop out the frame a little bit. 480p res?

Anyway you can accomplish it is fine and appreciated. Yes, 480p. Being that low resolution 15khz arcade monitors can only display up to 640x480.

Any thoughts about adapting the FF7 intro I mentioned above?

• 3 weeks later...

I was reading the other thread and was disappointed by all the drama and the ftp takedown. Then Giga pointed out that you already had the site up with all your videos. Happy days!

Also, just to note, it seems your download links for your Terminator intro are broken.

Thanks again for all your hard work and amazing intros!

• 2 weeks later...
I was reading the other thread and was disappointed by all the drama and the ftp takedown. Then Giga pointed out that you already had the site up with all your videos. Happy days!

Also, just to note, it seems your download links for your Terminator intro are broken.

Thanks again for all your hard work and amazing intros!

Hey everyone, sorry I have been away for a bit. I will get those up and going asap. I needed a break after getting all my work stolen. Thanks for all the support.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived