Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Custom vewlix / kraylix / donovan myers / Vert Cab

SORHP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the art (finally) from the print shop for the marquee, still have to mount speakers, and I may paint the speaker grills dk gray to offset the bright colors, and still need to add a little flair on the red and blue lines with penstriping to overlay it

5961153740_4a2494f3b2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Iammud..... Hmmmmmmm, the themes wouldn't show full widescreen if I did that, but, I don't mind the black bars on some of the games, and some of the SHMUPS I play are actually pretty in 16:9 widescreen tate, and the marquee is a custom photoshopped xevious modified marquee; it took a week to get right and 45bux to get printed on post cut fiber-board, I also play my 360 in this machine, and I wouldn't be able to see the menus if I cut it to 3:4, heck, that's why I built 2 arcades at the same time, one vert, one horizontal, both perfect at what they do :) ....

Thanks for having a look!

Here is a really bad quality vid I did with my phone until I get a better one made with my hd cam...

(I think I will change the background of the themes to a carbon fiber)

l_Bv7vnwKn0&vq

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank all of you! It took about 8 weeks to do both, I did all of the work at my auto glass shop in Midland, TX.

Thanks Jeepguy81 for all the amazing work, my family loves the old school vert game themes

My wife and I have a son now, and we have decided to upgrade our residence, so I got this machine in the garage ready to move, on an ez roller stand, and shot some more pics...

6815817182_f9ea0cc0a7_b.jpg

6815816892_10caf82a5b_b.jpg

6961934243_751d4801b0_b.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks guys!I had a ton of fun building this, and I continue to work on the vert graphics set ... if I did it again, I'd make it a little smaller and go with a smaller screen, the 26" is nice, but a little too much to look at, live and learn :)

everything in mame, a few ttx (raiden 3, 4) I play them full screen, but when I really want to get down to business, I scale them down, they look great, I also have my xbox 360 attached and those are beautiful as well, but as I said earlier, smaller screen would have been a little better on the eyes

Archived