Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

question for .ahk experts

craiganderson

hello/

I am working on a system that will require two emulators to play the games. I know how to set up HLHQ to play certain games via an alternative emulator and that works great.

Question: what about building it right into the module? like...if file is .xxx us this emulator and if file is .yyy use this emulator

anybody done that? examples?

thanks for any help

craig

sharp x68000

actually both emulators SHOULD be able to play these files.but they cant

more specifically...i have a bunch of SINGLE file .hdf files of what are multiple disk games in other formats (.dim etc)

i want to be able to use them in order to avoid multiple disk swtiching etc

XM6 wont load them but win68khighspeed will

another user also tried it on their system and has the same result

rom extensions are already tied to the emulator in hyperlaunch. Maybe just put a warning in the xm6 module notes saying this emulator can't play that filetype.

its cool

i already assigned all the games to the correct emulator

so when i share my setup ill share the games.ini file as well

with both emulators etc

its alll good

rom extensions are already tied to the emulator in hyperlaunch. Maybe just put a warning in the xm6 module notes saying this emulator can't play that filetype.

and just to clarify

XM6 CAN play this file type

in fact it does play some that i got from another source

but this one bunch from a different source play perfectly on win68khighspeed but not at all on XM6

i know the two emulators save their respective SAVE STATE file differently than each other (ie cant swap between systems)

so MAYBE if someone used one or the other to create the .hdf file....it can only play on THAT system

i dont know

just guessing

thanks

Archived