Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

video still plays in the background while the game is running

wayneh

Hi peeps having a few issues not just aforementioned problem. Please some one help as im about to give up with this system all together. but i really want it...

problem 1) video plays in the back ground still once the game has started

problem 2) after i exit the game back to hyperspin you cant use any of the controls so you have to use task manager to shut it down.

problem 3) can i heck get hyperlaunch to work with hyperspin. i have it un checked at the min im just running hyperspin direct. my problem is all the parameters are set as shown in the tutorial. when you test launch a game within hyperlaunch it works fine. when i set hyperspin to use hyperlaunch it does nothing when you press start.

im using all the newest files from hypersin\hyperlaunch pages as of last week. Im running mame 0122 as i have a full set with chds off a friend and really dont want to spend another week downloading. Pls Pls Pls help me some one im about to punch the computer lol

Sometimes my HS set up at work will keep HS running in the background whilst playing games. So for some reason, at least on my set up, if you hold the select game button instead of just tapping it to enter a game, it just launches the game and pauses hyperspin.. so try that. but dear lord man, update your mame

I downloaded everything from hyperspin last week so everything is up to date

Hyperlaunch from the download section is no longer updated. You are probably running version 3.0.0.9

the latest version is 3.0.1.1c

new versions are announced here

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?142-Announcements

their have been many module updates since 7-22-2013 (upload date of Hyperlaunch to the download section)

updated modules are announced here

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?121-Modules-Discussion

as Gigapig posted learn how to use GIT and update your system, then post your log to see what is wrong.

Archived