Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

One stop shop to use original console controllers on the PC

keltoigael

This guy is already selling handmade bliss box http://bliss-box.net/Bliss-Box/products-Bliss-Box.html . Considering the pricing for hand-made products KS's prices seems reasonably. And... yes, they will surely be made in some chinese slave-factory. Just like ALL pieces of "japanese" or "american" hardware. And italian pret-a-porter dresses, of course.

As far as I know the only problem these converters had was the fact you need to reboot pc to use a different port. If he find a workaround for this problem blissbox is definitively the best converter money can buy :)

I can vouch for this.........built mine instead of buying one of the prebuilts ones....I just purchased the circuit card and wires. The adapters i used were controller extension cables with one end spliced to interface with the blissbox. (Via db connector based off of Crylen's design....might rebuild it to use smaller connector. ) All my controllers were 1st party so never had an issue with controllers not working. It works wonders!

Because circuit board has a reset header, I incorporated a push button on the external housing. There is no need to reboot your pc when swapping controllers.

The creator, ulao, has been very helpful with any questions I had, including providing schematics and info as I was building the circuit board from scratch for my assembly class (i built one and purchased one)

I can vouch for this.........built mine instead of buying one of the prebuilts ones....I just purchased the circuit card and wires. The adapters i used were controller extension cables with one end spliced to interface with the blissbox. (Via db connector based off of Crylen's design....might rebuild it to use smaller connector. ) All my controllers were 1st party so never had an issue with controllers not working. It works wonders!

Because circuit board has a reset header, I incorporated a push button on the external housing. There is no need to reboot your pc when swapping controllers.

The creator, ulao, has been very helpful with any questions I had, including providing schematics and info as I was building the circuit board from scratch for my assembly class (i built one and purchased one)

Dude, build me one haha :beer:

• 5 weeks later...

That's not a good reason not to fund it. If anything, you should feel even more reason to fund it as he needs every person possible. What's the worst that happens, it doesn't reach the goal and you never get charged? And if it does, you just got yourself a great adapter?

Archived