Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Question about Mame CHD's

keltoigael

No problem. Thinking about it, you might have to add both folders to the rompath in mame.ini as well. I'm at work at the moment, but if memory serves it needs something along these lines:

rompath h:\mame\roms;h:\mame\chds

rgr that, I will look at it when I get home. Again thanks.

• 3 years later...
No problem. Thinking about it, you might have to add both folders to the rompath in mame.ini as well. I'm at work at the moment, but if memory serves it needs something along these lines:
rompath h:\mame\roms;h:\mame\chds
Sorry, this. Both paths in INI and RocketLauncherUI.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

if you wan a current list of working CHD games download the latest version of MAME32

in the left their is a list of CHD games  --> click on it

when you have a list of CHD games  -->  right click on the roms list and list working games.

from their you can pick and choose what working games you want.  

My CHD folder is only 29 Gigs,  I did not add allot of those betmania style games.

• 8 months later...
On 12/01/2018 at 3:11 AM, 32assassin said:

if you wan a current list of working CHD games download the latest version of MAME32

in the left their is a list of CHD games  --> click on it

when you have a list of CHD games  -->  right click on the roms list and list working games.

from their you can pick and choose what working games you want.  

My CHD folder is only 29 Gigs,  I did not add allot of those betmania style games.

Can I export that list to text from Mame. I want to download only the working CHDs. Anyone has a list of Working CHDs in 0.201?

Archived