Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Sharp X1 complete setup - Sharp X1 - craiganderson(201401214)

craiganderson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to play lots of games with your setup, I'll post as I test each one, up to now, I couldn't manage to play Yoshi's cookie nor Tennis freak, when I launch them inside HS, the CMD window appear, the module sends its commands but it turns into a loop and the game never launches.

The loop is in the command prompt window when creating the virtual drive?

If the answer is yes..that would be weird because the same part of the module creates the virtual drive for every game so if it works for one it should work for all.

I just tested them on my system and they both work.

hmmm. weird

Already got a good start of the missing xml info. I looked through the files you sent but I'm actually launching each game and getting the manf/year info from the titles screens it seems to be faster. Genre info will be easy since I can just view your videos. This is time consuming so it may take me many days.

Hey craig, this isnt the exact forum but I recently downloaded and set up your sharp x68000 set up which works great but I am struggling with the keyboard commands. is there any way to assign controls within the emulator. I can play the games but dont know what keys do what. I tried almost every key on keyboard lol.

Hey craig, this isnt the exact forum but I recently downloaded and set up your sharp x68000 set up which works great but I am struggling with the keyboard commands. is there any way to assign controls within the emulator. I can play the games but dont know what keys do what. I tried almost every key on keyboard lol.

(OFF TOPIC: REGARDING THE X68000 emulator)

If you look inside the emulator you will see several options. And I think there is a way to re-assign keys. The module (and thus in the HLHQ settings area) allows you to manipulate controller settings on both a global and rom specific basis....but the actual re-assigning keys would have to be done inside the emulator settings. I think it is under

tools > options > joystic

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas Craig!

I uploaded an updated Sharp X1 xml and genre xmls. I fully intended to fill in all manufacturer and year info but it was such a long process to get what little accurate info is out there. The vast majority would just be year:19xx and manufacturer: unknown anyway. I filled in all genre info (which I feel is the most useful anyhow).

anyone who has downloaded from my "Genre Wheels and Backgrounds" folder remember to check it for updates as well.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, but after HyperLaunchHQ update the module doesn't show the real or virtual drive option...

I can see in the Xmillenium.ini file that my options are set like this:

Real_or_Virtual_S:_Drive=1
Global_Full_Screen=true

I've come to this after updating HyperLaunchHQ and the emulator asking for the place where the game is located (disk, ROM, tape, etc.)

Can you help me, Craig?

over write the new updated module with the one craig made

That's right. Simple and effective. Sorry for the dumb question.

Thanks, floatingyeti.

All I need now to finish this system is to map most of the games to my joystick (arcade control in my case). But even if I select joystick on menu bar nothing happens.

• 1 year later...

Craig, does X-Millienium have command line support? or are the automated loading though FDD-0 & fullscreen on load done though other means? (not really too savy on how this works)

It's allmost impossible to find any solid docomentation on this emulator in general (thats readable)

Archived