The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

System request or question

Raccoon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It´s for me and my brother but we never had this computer at home, only in school.

I will check centipod tomorrow, same problem here, the error code means fault in directory of disk.

Of course i can change the letter, I´ll just use 'a' or 'o' instead of the swedish letters :)

same error with

AMAZING

BIL32K

if i find more i will post them RIGHT HERE on this post

thanks

I think that the problem with the non working games is that when I make the .dsk images and fill them up with more games than there is room for there will be an error in the directory.

I guess that Doscopy can´t handle that.

Making new .dsk images right now.

I´m impressed over your work and almost more impressed that you manage to start the games and figure out how to control them even though it´s in swedish :D

I´ve added one last (i hope) dsk image to the FTP called Manlanda.dsk (rar comp) and changed the swedish letter to an a.

Are there more games with swedish letters?

I´ll try to figure out controls for each game and translate, but some games use swedish letters and there will have to be som trial and error to figure out what that would be on an english keyboard.

Later on I might have a look into the programs to see if I can change them into english.

If I do that should I save the dsk images, one for each game name?

Do you run them zip compressed or uncompressed? If you run them compressed there would be a lot of saved space if I only put one game on each disk.

I followed this thread, Craig certainly made a great work and is a great person, because the task that he was given, he was concerned to make a dream for two brothers come true, nostalgia is something important to us and it seems that he knows it.

I didn't setup this system, and maybe I won't for now, but it was something, congrats Anderson!

Mindload loads Mindplay so Mindplay shouldn´t have been on the list, sorry for that.

Mastermind runs on it´s own.

Made new dsk images, in my FTP folder as disk.rar, if I understood corectly you only use one game on each disk image so now there´s only one game on them.

Do you use them zip compressed or uncompressed? If you use them compressed the images will be smaller if I only put one game on each disk and also we will not get error 48 so easy.

I gotta make a bezel yet. But other than the bezel and adding the two games mentioned above (wildwest, warfish), I think we are almost done. Of course, others testing the module files might discover other issues that we will have to fix. See video of final product below. I recorded a new main menu video with additional games. All games have wheel and video (or at least a .png file).

uTnNnBcgzcI

(i have already fixed flipper...just fyi)

Two new dsk images in my FTP folder in war+wild.rar

I also noticed in the latest video "Spelet fungerar inte" for the game named Flipper wich means "Game doesn´t work"

I wonder what that means, it works for me, don´t know if it makes any difference but I added a new "flipper.dsk" as well.

Really great work with the intro and game videos!

Archived