Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

nintendo ds wheels

craiganderson

They were being worked on but it's been quite a while and everyone got sidetracked with other systems and projects: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?28293-WheelArt-Nintendo-DS/

There's still a very long ways to go with around 1600 wheels missing. Many vids need doing as well over at Emumovies but there's only so much myself and a few others can work on. These kind of huge sets will never be finished with what little help we get.

We don't have a finalized db yet either but I have what should be pretty close to a complete one which includes the latest dumps. No info has been filled out. I'll just share it here before someone asks me for it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Zh__HAV28LNm9fbFJhbmg2UG8/view?usp=sharing

If anyone wants to follow DS releases, then I believe this is the best site to bookmark: http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=releases

no problem

ill share when im done for sure

and as far as what "set" they will match ... i am using the roms from emuparadise and removing the number at the beginning and then making the generic wheels from them

so

"5455 - Goofy Game (Antarctica).7z"

becomse

"Goofy Game (Antarctica).7z"

if anybody has additional videos or pngs please share...... :)

thanks

craig

no problem

ill share when im done for sure

and as far as what "set" they will match ... i am using the roms from emuparadise and removing the number at the beginning and then making the generic wheels from them

so

"5455 - Goofy Game (Antarctica).7z"

becomse

"Goofy Game (Antarctica).7z"

if anybody has additional videos or pngs please share...... :)

thanks

craig

Sounds really good, Im very interested since Im missing wheels for my DS Set.

Thanks!

• 3 years later...

Is there any update here?  Would you guys mind sharing the wheels you've renamed and completed?  I'm looking for as complete of a set as exists and I can find.  I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

--Jason

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 11:48 AM, cybotron said:

hope this helps till sth better goes up

I have made some improvements to cybotron's database file. It was an excellent starting point especially considering that it came with a full wheel set.

Most importantly, CRCs in the DB are updated to match No-Intro. If a ROM has multiple revisions I used the CRC of the highest revision. If you have a complete No-Intro DS set you can run Don's ROM Renamer tool against it using this database and it will find all but ~25 ROMS. The more recent the No-Intro set the more matches you will find. Use 07202018 or newer for best results. The 21 (Translated En), the 2 (Hack) and 1 (Unl) ROMS all use the CRC of the copies that I have. YMMV on that. One ROM, Langenscheidt VokabelStar Englisch fuer Fortgeschrittene (Europe) was not in No-Intro so it also uses the CRC of my copy. I hope this makes it easier on people trying to collect and match 2,200+ DS ROMS

Removed Nintendo DS Browser
Removed Mega Mindy (Europe) - No english
Renamed My Beauty Salon (Europe) -> Beauty Salon (Europe)
Renamed Pinkalicious (USA) - Pinkalicious - It's Party Time! (USA)
Renamed Tokimeki Memorial - Girl's Side 3rd Story (Japan) (Translated En) -> Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side - 3rd Story (Japan) (Translated En)
Removed 123 from all Sesame Street Titles
Renamed Dora & Friends' - Pet Shelter (Europe) -> Dora & Friends' Pet Shelter (Europe)
Renamed Dora & Team Umizoomi's Fantastic Flight (USA) -> Team Umizoomi & Dora's Fantastic Flight (USA)
Renamed Nickelodeon Team - Umizoomi (USA) -> Team Umizoomi (USA)
Removed Dora & Friends' Pet Shelter (Europe) because it's the same as Dora & Kai-Lan's Pet Shelter (USA)
Renamed Hop - The Movie Game (USA) -> Hop - The Movie (USA)
Removed Zhu Zhu Princess (Europe) because it's the same as Magical Zhu Zhu Princess - Carriages and Castles (USA)
Removed Xia-Xia (Europe) because it's the same as Xia-Xia (USA)
Removed World Cup of Pool (Europe) because it's the same World Cup of Pool (USA)
Renamed Nanashi no Game (Japan) (Translated En) -> Nanashi no Geemu (Japan) (Translated En)
Renamed Nanashi no Game Me (Japan) (Translated En) -> Nanashi no Geemu Me (Japan) (Translated En)
Renamed Girlish Love Revolution DS!! (Korea) (Translated En) -> Otometeki Koi Kakumei - Love Revo!! DS (Japan) (Translated En) - NOTE: Fixed region and used non-Western title
Renamed ThinkSmart Games - Scotland Yard - Hunting Mister X (USA) -> ThinkSmart - Scotland Yard - Hunting Mister X (USA)
Renamed ThinkSmart Crazy Machines - Wacky Problem Solving! (USA) -> ThinkSmart - Crazy Machines - Wacky Problem Solving! (USA)
Removed Avatar - The Last Airbender (USA) because it's the same as The Last Airbender (USA)
Removed Deal or No Deal (Australia) because it's the same as Deal or No Deal - The Official Nintendo DS Game (Europe)

Removed the following DSi-only games:
Face Training (Europe)
Hidden Photo (Europe)
System - Flaw (USA)
Foto Showdown (USA)
Picture Perfect Hair Salon (USA)

Nintendo DS.xml

Archived