The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Fallout Themed Cabinet - First Build

Yes - Fallout is not an arcade game, but I wanted to set up a cabinet from the Fallout universe anyway. Consider this a tribute. The cabinet is an old NBA Jams game that an arcade owner had converted over to a bowling game that no longer worked. It was a bit beat up (and cheap) and I thought that the Fallout theme would also make up for any nicks, dents or flaws.

http://imgur.com/a/CQwe1#0

Graphics came from dozens of web sources and were mashed together to cover up for low resolution issues.

The controls are your basic X-Arcade Tankstick with some home-grown graphics overlaid. This was my first build and I didn't have the ability or tools to build my own controls - this was my best solution for a first go-around.

These pics highlight a lot of detail due to lighting adjustments. Outside of the Vault Boy colors, everything else blends in very well. (It's not as busy as it might look in these pix.)

There you go. First cabinet and I'm starting to load it with Hyperspin. Off to the rest of the forum to find some noob Hyperspin help...

I love Fall out I have every game of the series. I made some themes for it a long time ago. You should have the startup sound be Ron Pearlman saying War war never changes. Also make your own startup movie it would be great.

Here is so old photos of the fallout themes. http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/album.php?albumid=29&page=3

I look forward to seeing your progress.

• 1 year later...

Graphics came from dozens of web sources and were mashed together to cover up for low resolution issues.

The controls are your basic X-Arcade Tankstick with some home-grown graphics overlaid. This was my first build and I didn't have the ability or tools to build my own controls - this was my best solution for a first go-around.

You did a beautiful job with the graphics - it looks fantastic! Any chance you'd post some of the art?

• 4 months later...
Aimtrak from ultimarc will be your best bet. Try and stay away from the top guns. Had some and there nothing but problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks again sandman! I did read that the top guns have alot of issues so i'll give aimtrak a shot :D

Archived