Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Starting on a new cab

nitussi

I just thanked u for no reason I need a phone with arcade buttons. I sure hope u can take this apart to move it around. 4 player pinball all in one. This is going to need big sound to match the scale. I would like to play pinball and mame at the same time. Hey friend I just got multi ball I'm going to be a while how about u jump on and play pack man on the horizontal.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just thanked u for no reason I need a phone with arcade buttons. I sure hope u can take this apart to move it around. 4 player pinball all in one. This is going to need big sound to match the scale. I would like to play pinball and mame at the same time. Hey friend I just got multi ball I'm going to be a while how about u jump on and play pack man on the horizontal.

Uh, what?

• 2 months later...

It's been a couple months since I worked on this project, and it's because I became little discouraged due to the fact that the basement in the house where I do the wood work; flooded from a broken kitchen pipe:bawling:. I went out of town for two days and came back to a basement that was literally raining. It was like a thunder storm inside my basement. Everything was wet ..tools, cabs I was working on, and all damaged. My homemade table saw, which was my center piece, was destroyed beyond repair. Lot of my tool's motors have seized up or either corroded thus having little life left. Since it was the hot water, steam got into everything. Destroyed the cabinets, warped the monitors, and the MDF just absorbed the water like a sponge.

post-20997-142870587456_thumb.jpg

post-20997-142870587465_thumb.jpg

So since then I have replaced my tools and added some more:p. The basement is clean and I am in the progress of remaking my homemade table saw; only bigger and much better. I shall be back in business soon!:)

post-20997-142870587459_thumb.jpg

post-20997-142870587461_thumb.jpg

post-20997-142870587462_thumb.jpg

Wow, that was heartbreaking to see. So sorry man. Glad you are taking a positive spin on it though! I feel your pain, albeit on a much smaller scale. Our basement had a very minor, 1 inch flood, but my arcade was in pieces and sitting in/near it for probably a few hours. I don't think anything warped, I believe the laminate protected the MDF somewhat, but I guess I'll find out whenever I can put humpty dumpty back together again. Good luck and keep posting pics of your amazing work (but with no water damage next time :) )

Archived