Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Tutorial Sections Now Open!!!

Iggy

Hello HyperSpin community!!! 

I want to first thank all of you for your patience while we migrated to the new HS site along with updating / changing how we run things here.  One of those changes that’s been in the works for a loooooong time is……I present to you….

(mario music please!!!)

The New Tutorials Section!!!!

If you remember the old HyperWiki site back in the day (that never really took off)…well..... this tutorial section is a new section that's amped up by tenfold!   Hopefully, this new section will be utilized more to help answer those HyperSpin, HyperLaunch, 3rd party tool, etc questions you may have.  It is still quite young, therefore; please be patient while we work out the kinks.  I'm still working on adding the emulator categories for the systems….again, please be patient while I build those.

We also want to open up this section for members to write guides in either written or video format.  (Our tutorial admin team can’t possibly capture every guide……just not enough time of the day).  However; writing these new guides does come with a slight stipulation: you must follow the guidelines and format please.  Once you write your first guide, every guide after that becomes easier to write or record.  It comes with experience.  We want to establish a high quality of standards to our members.  You guys deserve to have the best!

If you have some guide writing know how, up for the challenge, and like to help out members out, head to our Tutorials Section by clicking on Tutorials tab at the top of your page and checking out the Tutorial Guidelines section.

Also, before I leave, I would like to request that people PM me of any of their existing guides that you may have written/recorded on the old HS site (I know there are tons of em out there).  Please make sure they are up to date and accurate.  I prefer the original authors PM me or else my box would be flooded with the same PMs.  The plan is to tutorialize those guides using a built in tool that the new forums have for admins. :)

Without further adieu, gamers of all walks of life, the tutorial section is now:

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

Iggy

(btw you are prolly asking who your tutorial admins are….I present to you, myself (used to be sjignacz...decided to have a name change, maybe a mental change is in the works :P ), and Mr. Rfancella!!!  If you think you may have the technical guide prowess to moderate this section, PM me with your interests and reasons why you want to help and our team may consider you part of our own.  And yes, you will be tested…(bowser music please)  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived