Sign in to follow this  
Gannicus

DMD template?

Does anyone here have a to scale template that I could print out for the DMD template with speaker holes?

Something preferably like the Medieval Madness front panel as seen here

I have them in stock finished or unfinished in round or square holes. PM me if you are interested.

BC03EDE1-EF12-4242-B95C-CDD64C73A44B-19239-00000466CFBAA729_zps6c4d0264.jpg

Thanks for the offer shakenbake! I actually enjoy the woodworking aspect of projects like this, so I'm looking to do it myself.

I just need a outline I can print out to get the measurements and proper locations.

I'm interested in this too. What exactly is the size of the DMD hole if you're using a real DMD? I've read at least 3 different sizes on these forums. I think most of the sizes I'm seeing is for people using monitors for dmd's but it would be nice to have a finalized measurement for this.

I'm interested in this too. What exactly is the size of the DMD hole if you're using a real DMD? I've read at least 3 different sizes on these forums. I think most of the sizes I'm seeing is for people using monitors for dmd's but it would be nice to have a finalized measurement for this.

The size for the DMD opening should be 13.5 inches x 3.5 inches.

I totally agree... if you can, wait until you have it in hand and take your own measurements.

totally agree, I have both the Vishay -1 and the B-1 versions and the B-1 display area is 3mm (1/8") smaller both horizontally and vertically than the -1.

the Virtuapin docs are accurate for the B-1 version.